Migration to DirectAdmin and 6 month free hosting!!

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
Hello everyone,

As you may be aware that cPanel has increased its prices massively by changing their pricing structure from a per server basis to a per account basis. As a result, Technabyte decided to change control panels and we migrated all our shared and reseller hosting plans from cPanel to DirectAdmin. You can read more about this here. The process is complete and everything has been migrated without any issues.

New Offer:

We always have new offers for our clients and we are now offering our SH-Primary to 3 people totally free for 6 months. So whats the catch? All you need to do is leave an honest review of our host 1 month and 3 months after using our service. Thats all and you will get 6 months of free shared hosting. If you are interested in this, PM me.

Kind regards,
MasterA
#Technabyte

Reactions: Daniel

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
cPanel loosing customers, sad that i closed all my projects else i would have tested Technabyte. Hope you find cool users.
Thanks. Let me know if you ever want to try our hosting. We always have very nice offers available.

• Winner
Reactions: Jason5

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
It is sad that CPanel has increased their default prices to the number of instances that it is being used. I hope this change to DirectAdmin will be more useful for Technabyte in the long run!

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
It is and that the cost of the server for rent will go up LOL
The price of our servers will not go up. We try to keep our prices as low as possible for our clients.

It is sad that CPanel has increased their default prices to the number of instances that it is being used. I hope this change to DirectAdmin will be more useful for Technabyte in the long run!
Thanks Joshua!

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
By how much lol ?
The above link is the default pricing.

This link is the prices based on having the premier package.

Basically the prices has gone up enough to make it an issue with fixed hosting prices. What would have been a low cost last year for a years worth of so many cpanel accounts, now has increased abit.

Lets say you had a hosting account that came with 30 CPanel accounts, and the hosting was $45 a month, your bill just went up to $75 a month for the same number of CPanel accounts you have been using.

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
I was sad to hear this but then I looked at DirectAdmins new control panel and it actually looks pretty nice...
Yes, DirectAdmin is a nice control panel. Their new design looks quite nice.

Reactions: Daniel

Thomasss

Madly Diligent
Jan 28, 2013
FP$
I was rather surprised cPanel took the route they did! DirectAdmin has an awesome UI! Definitely the underdog of control panels. Hope the transition benefits the company in the long run!

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
I was rather surprised cPanel took the route they did! DirectAdmin has an awesome UI! Definitely the underdog of control panels. Hope the transition benefits the company in the long run!
Thanks Thomas.

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
I am using DirectAdmin in Technabyte and i am slowly learning things. I feel cPanel is like Windows easy to use. DirectAdmin kinda Linux :D
Thanks for choosing Technabyte!

Reactions: Jason5