• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Completed Mind Piff Community

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Site URL: https://www.mindpiff.com
Package: Emerald Package
Total posts your site: 4,601
Packager Preference: RedmondG, Alexander, or Lord Saru (if possible. since they aren't already members)
Preferred posting location: Threads preferably in Politics and Replies in either Gaming or Entertainment Section
Would you like to upgrade all replies to threads?: No
Do you permit our packagers to promote Forum Promotion on your site?: We allow advertising in the signature only. Feel free to put your own site link as well as forum promotions in your signature
Extra Notes: Site is mainly general discussion and has a very wide variety of topics to post about. Content is easy to find and easy to post in. Nothing will be a challenge when it comes to getting the posts. Politic section can be any type of conversation starter that would possibly spark a debate and doesn't have to be something super educated or anything

Thank you guys. If these 2 packagers are not available feel free to use someone else. I just know there's a couple packagers already signed up which I wouldn't mind but would prefer someone who is new to the site if possible.

There is a bit over $250 FP in my account so that fits the bill quite fine.

Also as an added note check the spam folder for the email confirmation link when signing up. It always get sent but sometimes goes to spam

Last edited:

RedmondG

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
Code:
accepted.png

Your Emerald package is now in progress

Overall Progress
Topics: 4/4
Replies: 8/8

Packagers working
@RedmondG (2/2 topics, 4/4 replies)
@LORD Saru(2/2 topics, 4/4 replies)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Saru

Seasoned Veteran
I will tag the second part of this package.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thank you guys. I appreciate it.

RedmondG

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
Hi @TopSilver, I have started my side of the package but after researching the latest news in politics, I'm not too comfortable starting topics in this section. Would you like me to post somewhere else or have another package member pick up the two desired topics?

I hope you don't mind. Thanks!

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Hi @TopSilver, I have started my side of the package but after researching the latest news in politics, I'm not too comfortable starting topics in this section. Would you like me to post somewhere else or have another package member pick up the two desired topics?

I hope you don't mind. Thanks!

That's understandable. Anywhere that's not general discussion or entertainment is fine. Like web technology or gaming is fine with me. I appreciate your help and just woke up a bit ago or I would have responded quicker. If @Lord Saru also feels like the topic is a bit off for this time period the same can go for him. Thanks.

RedmondG

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
Thanks for understanding. I have now finished my part of the package, please don't hesitate to contact me if there's a problem :)

Lord Saru

Seasoned Veteran
I dont mind posting in politics forum. Its one my strongest areas.

I tried registering in you site. No activation mail but. Can you activate me manually and post back?

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I dont mind posting in politics forum. Its one my strongest areas.

I tried registering in you site. No activation mail but. Can you activate me manually and post back?

The activation email usually gets sent to spam. I haven't heard anyone not receiving it thus far but I have now manually activated your account. Sorry for the delay I had just woken up but your account is now activated. Appreciate the help.

Lord Saru

Seasoned Veteran
completed.png

Thank you for using this service. The cash required will soon be deducted.

Date you can request your next package: 28th June 2020

Lord Saru

Seasoned Veteran
cashdeducted.png

Thank you for using this service. Your package is now complete.