• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Completed Mind Piff - Ruby

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Website URL
https://www.mindpiff.com
Package Type
Ruby Package
Package Upgrade
No
Additional Information
If you are new to Mind Piff and need to sign up for the first time be sure to check your spam folder for the email confirmation. It always gets sent every time but a lot of times it does not get sent directly to your inbox and goes to spam.
Hey I appreciate whoever does the package. I don't have a preference on who does it but if you haven't signed up before I would prefer you. I have right over 500 $FP so I have enough.

No need to wait for someone who hasn't signed up on Mind Piff to get the package going but if you haven't that would be preferred. I appreciate you guys! :D

Cumulus

Paragon
Marketing Team
accepted.png

Your Ruby package is now in progress

Hey @TopSilver, I'll take the first part of this as I have not yet registered at Mindpiff. Thank you for your kind words regarding the PT too :D

Overall Progress
Topics: 9/9
Replies: 15/15

Packagers working
Cumulus (3/3 topics,5/5 replies)
Shole (3/3 topics, 5/5 replies)
Alexander (3/3 topics, 5/5 replies)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 25872

Hi @Shole , can you please complete 1 part? I’ll complete the final section.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@TopSilver, can you approve my account manually please. Don't seem to have the confirmation email. Email is Cumulus@forumpromotion.net

Thanks!

Account approved. @Shole seemed to have no problem signing up. Why the email confirmations go to spam I cannot say and I have been working to get them sent to the inbox and will try to find a way in the coming days. But your account is ready to go. It always gets sent but goes to spam. Anyways thank you all.

Cumulus

Paragon
Marketing Team
Thanks. Not sure why I didn't get the email - might be because its an FP email: I think we have quite an aggressive spam filter active or something.
Account approved. @Shole seemed to have no problem signing up. Why the email confirmations go to spam I cannot say and I have been working to get them sent to the inbox and will try to find a way in the coming days. But your account is ready to go. It always gets sent but goes to spam. Anyways thank you all.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thanks. Not sure why I didn't get the email - might be because its an FP email: I think we have quite an aggressive spam filter active or something.

No problem and many thanks to yourself. I am very excited to see my site grow and we have really done well getting a good start. It can only go up from here. I appreciate you signing up :D

Shole

Package Team Member
Package Team
FP$
It went to spam yes, consider maybe changing your email address, if you want I will be there to try it out for you if needed just shoot me a pm or find me on the discord server same username :)

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
It went to spam yes, consider maybe changing your email address, if you want I will be there to try it out for you if needed just shoot me a pm or find me on the discord server same username :)

Yeah I'm currently using admin@mindpiff.com

I will consult with the web and see if possibly webmaster@mindpiff.com would do it better or if there are any techniques. But yeah I will see you in the FP discord. Feel free to join the mind piff discord too via the mind piff homepage. Thanks.

Cumulus

Paragon
Marketing Team
Yeah I'm currently using admin@mindpiff.com

I will consult with the web and see if possibly webmaster@mindpiff.com would do it better or if there are any techniques. But yeah I will see you in the FP discord. Feel free to join the mind piff discord too via the mind piff homepage. Thanks.
I think it's probably because you're using the inbuilt mailing function which is phpmailer. Ideally you want to hook it up to send via SMTP using the mail server details.

If you're already using SMTP, you may want to look at adding a SPF & DKIM record via DNS for the email server to improve deliverability.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thank you @Cumulus, I hope you will come check us out again.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Alexander please let me know what the update is. We are 16 posts away from 6K. I plan to post more on bizdustry in the next week or so.

D

Deleted member 25872

completed.png

Thank you for using this service. The cash required will soon be deducted.

The date you can request your next package: 30 Jan, 2021