• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Completed Mind Piff

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Website URL
https://www.mindpiff.com
Package Type
Ruby Package
Package Upgrade
Yes
Additional Information
No preference on who does the package but please avoid and don't post in "The Rant" (our general discussion section) for the topics. Thank you
I want to thank everyone who has been doing these package. You guys are fantastic. I did pick this time to go for 24 threads and chose the upgrade. The reason is we are actually exactly 24 threads away from 1,000 threads at the time of posting this. I will continue to check back. I appreciate the help.

If you are new to the site be sure to check your spam folder for the email confirmation. They get sent every time but our emails tend to land in the spam folder.

D

Deleted member 25872

accepted.png

Your Ruby package is now in progress

Overall Progress
Topics: 24/24

Packagers working
Alexander (8/8 topics)
overcast (8/8 topics)
22_22 (8/8 topics)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 25872

I will complete my part tomorrow, the latest.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thank you for all who helped with the package. It's much appreciated. My last package before this was not deducted either but I have enough $FP. Please deduct when you get a chance. Appreciate it.

D

Deleted member 25872

Thank you for all who helped with the package. It's much appreciated. My last package before this was not deducted either but I have enough $FP. Please deduct when you get a chance. Appreciate it.

Do you have a link to it? Thank you.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
No problem, your welcome. Just making sure so no one forgot even though that probably wouldn't happen. :p

D

Deleted member 25872

cashdeducted.png

Thank you for using this service. Your package is now complete.