mindsConnected

• Thread starter Bryn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bryn

A sixth bump... in where that the Gravatar API is now pushed to other skins, after a long wait. Unfortunately though, the randomised avatars can only be seen on posts and not elsewhere on the forum but that would probably get a quick fix as soon as possible. Other than that, looking better overall I think :)

B

Bryn

Our members have made a total of 4,309 posts
We have 53 registered members
The newest member is win32

I know I've kept bumping this for months, but what the heck :hilarious: We're doing good with the numbers anyway :)

B

Bryn

Keep up the great work with your forum, Bryn. You're doing well.
Thanks, but I believe it needs more attention and love (and I have put a lot of work on it, along with my trusty developer sidekick). With you guys, I could possibly can :)

yes this was very useful am also working in a company call DxMinds which is a apps Development company in Bangalore
Uhm, excuse me? I fail to see how that's related to my forum. Save that for somewhere else.

Well anyway, since my last post here, I have one good thing to share which will benefit everyone, even mobile users... a sitemap! Yes that's right, a thing to enable easier navigation for all, and should improve the browsing experience :) To access it, see the "Sitemap" link next to "Affilates". Simple! :D

B

Bryn

Well, since I was last on here... I figured I can bump this with the latest. We now have over 5k posts, 62 members and I've also trimmed down on the forum sections for the sake of easy browsing. Best of all... new default skin. Well, older actually, as it uses the one used by my older forum a while back. It was everybody's favourite there so why not? :)

Feel free to join if you like, even for a bit of technical support from our little team of experts around ;)