Most Anticipated 2014 Video-Games

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
What games are you looking forward to that are scheduled for a release this year? Also, what games are you looking forward to seeing more of this year that may not be releasing this year?

For game releases so far the only thing I'm anticipating is The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC that's scheduled for a release tomorrow.

For games I'm looking forward to seeing more of this year, I'm looking most forward to seeing a full reveal of Uncharted on PS4 at E3 this year. I just can't wait to see what Naughty Dog can pull off using the PS4, especially after what they achieved on PS3 with Uncharted and The Last of Us. Also very curious for how the Zelda Wii U game will be when that gets revealed at E3 this year. :D

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
I don't own a Wii U, but after seeing the most recent trailer for Mario Kart 8 that game has definitely become one of my most anticipated games to see and hopefully get to play this year. I doubt I'll buy a Wii U to play it, so I'm hoping one of my friends will pick the game up and get a session going. :)

McConnaughay

Reputable
May 4, 2014
OOF-Writing.com
FP$
I am really only looking forward to the Evil Within.

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
McConnaughay said:
I am really only looking forward to the Evil Within.
I would be, if the latest trailer hadn't been riddled with issues. Textures in places looked awfully bad, and animations were also stiff in places. It didn't give an overall impression of a fully finished and polished product to me. Other people who I've spoken to held the same thoughts.