Most effective paid advertising?

daica85

Addicted
Dec 27, 2016
US
namecab.com
FP$
I was wondering what you guys thought the most effective paid advertising is. It could be anywhere that would bring in results (registrations that convert to active members). Thoughts?
If you need to get leads (registrations or members) then I think you may try Facebook ads (with CPC campaign type), with this, you can setup detail targeting campaign in order to focus only on your potential audiences. Then you will have the high percent to get leads. IMO

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
I've found Facebook Ads, with demographic targeting, to be most effective - very high CTR

Reactions: Maria Jonas

Akinwale701

New Arrival
Feb 27, 2021
FP$
I was wondering what you guys thought the most effective paid advertising is. It could be anywhere that would bring in results (registrations that convert to active members). Thoughts?
As much as advertisements are concerned, I know few things through the help of Facebook Ads running. Most effective paid advertising is the one that is run in terms of conversion or the one that redirects customers to your affiliate marketing website.

saoussen5765

New Arrival
Mar 12, 2021
FP$
Most effective paid advertising is to pay users for participate in your community because little reward as low as 0,01 $ per post can garantee contunity of your forum and you start by bring some members first of time by introducing your board on paid to write websites. Forum that doesn't pay a reward for users may have some active users other side forum that pays a reward to users can have a lot of copy paste so a lot of moderation.

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
Most Sales-Effective and Cost-Effective Ad Types
Facebook Ads.
Google Search Ads.
Google Display Ads.
LinkedIn Ads.
Honestly unless your Coca Cola, Pepsi, GoDaddy, HostGator, etc it's a cesspool to get good rates from such networks.

IDEALLY you would want to board smaller networks but I had no avails in such EITHER. Later as soon as I am done dealing with one of these. I gonna share about a small lot that I were looking to try that would fulfill my requirements (mainly 25 bucks or less deposit and dish up Push Ads).

Jason76

Madly Diligent
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
If you're wanting active members who are posting for free and posting a lot, then maybe you should give them some enticement to get in the deal, say some money making thing where they have to be an active member to earn. Now, of course, you can always find forum freaks who will post a lot on an interesting forum for nothing in return, but the problem is that it can be difficult to get them - so there needs to be a strong backup plan.

Anyway, you can see something similar at grocery stores and gas stations. You now when they give those cards that save you money - only if you use the card.

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
You now when they give those cards that save you money - only if you use the card.
In reality that stuffs is already "baked" into the price. Why do you think places like StarBucks, PetPeople, etc charge what they charge otherwise?

Even when you use credit cards at businesses your paying for yours and/or other people perks on credit card transactions.

say some money making thing where they have to be an active member to earn.
Nor do I think that's practical and the point anyways of a communtial forum. If it was say to be for a hosting provider's forum, a software vendor forum or something where you get discounts because your actively supporting their clienteles that would be different. Since your at this point being like Amazon Flex.

Host4Biz

New Arrival
Feb 12, 2020
FP$
I think when marketplace gives you the best opportunities for targeting then you can consider such as the best platform.
At the present moment the best target by location, age, sex etc provides Facebook.