• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Movement of threads

why06

Familiar Face
FP$
My threads ggot moved twice and it wasn't until I mad two new threads that I realized you have a deleted thread section. I know one has to moderate correctly, but at first I did not know what happened. It would be nice if someone sent me a Pm explaining the mishap. Just something generic so I won't be searching the add section for ten minutes...

Thanks, why

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
It would be very time consuming to PM every member saying why there p0st/thread was deleted or moved. Quite often it is for obvious reasons like posting the topic twice or for not following the guidelines. If you can't find a topc you can always go into your profile and that click show all posts and look for the one you can't find. I can't find any of yours in the deleted threads section anyway :?

why06

Familiar Face
FP$
Well I know the rules now. In fact I believe the the thread was deleted completely and not moved. So that may be a problem. I suppose your method worked as I ended up going back over the rules. However I don't think an entire thread should be deleted for something like a faulty title. MY title was messed up in the advertisement section. I didn't see the part in the guidlines where it asked your sitename to be a subgect.

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
Quite often i edit posts that do not follow the rules anyway as i don't like trashing threads although some times i get annoyed so i just trash them. I tend not to delete threads anyway... I only delete posts like double posts that i merge into one or posts saying "please sign up". I don't think i have deleted any topics personally.

Also you do already have 2 topics in the add section for your forum. http://forumpromotion.freeforums.org/vi ... ight=#2451 and http://forumpromotion.freeforums.org/vi ... ight=#3130

That is referring to your first post about searching the ad forum for 10 minutes.