Movie site?

Mr Bud

New Arrival
Feb 9, 2019
FP$
I used to run a movie site about 2 years ago and it was fun and I am thinking of starting one up for personal use and to obviously share with other people.

I'm completely lost on how I would go about this. I know there is some scripts out there just give some help ;)

Mr Bud

New Arrival
Feb 9, 2019
FP$
Forums were a good platform for a movie site back in the day. Those are the movie sites that really went viral. Blogging was also a nice option. I don't know if those platforms would work these days though.
Tbh with you a simple blogging site sounds good. How would I go about adding the movie to run on the site tho? Not as a download.

Graphic Designer
Nov 9, 2015
Canada
gtmemes.com
FP$
Yup like Jerlene said NEVER host files for anytthing Warez yourself. Even linking to it is kinda a grey area. A few years ago i had a large and popular Warez forum linking to movies,games and software. I had to move hosts several times due to DMCA complaints to my host. And eventually had an anti-piracy group called BRIEN email me threatening lawsuits against me, yes even with my servers being hosting in Hong Kong. Offshore hosting will protect you to a certain degree, mainly because of the language barriers only.

D

Deleted member 44219

Well, things like Blogger and Wordpress are good for Personal-Sites and Blogs. As @Jerlene said, you could start a Forum but right now, the Forum Market is a bit 'Over-Saturated', I would say. Not to mention that Facebook, Twitter and a bunch of other Social Medias drove them out.

If you like to write code and do everything by yourself then things like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP.net, PHP and a bunch of other Web Languages and Frameworks too are good for making a Website by yourself.

Good luck!