• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Music Talk Board

Folk Artist

Acquaintance
Dec 12, 2018
FP$
Your Music Talk Board forum looks like it's doing very well, so congratulations. Music is always a fun thing to talk about these days- as far as what kind of music people are listening to or still listening to, and maybe find some insider things going on in the music business today as well.

Reactions: Jason76

tusziget

New Arrival
Mar 15, 2019
FP$
I have clicked the url of the site and it is working.It seems to me a very nice forum.I think this forum is specially meant for musicians and of course for music fans as well.

Tendz

New Arrival
Mar 23, 2019
FP$
That's a great Music forum! It will be so much fun to talk about our favourite bands. Thanks for sharing.:)