Selling My Official Domain Selling Thread. Some Domains Aged From 2001. Make Me an Offer

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
The easiest method of transfer is known as a Push and is within the same registrar. Those types of transfers are within the same domain registrar but are instant and are instantly transferred. I prefer this method to get you the domain fast but if the specific domain needs to be transferred outside of it, it's possible but takes 5-7 days to receive. Some are eligible and some are not for outbound transfers. Just ask and I will let you know.

Payment method is paypal only. As I am now buying and reselling domains, list will stay updated as new ones are obtained. This could also be a good reselling opportunity.

I have decided not to price any of the domains. Just simply make me an offer. Make me an offer and I will let you know if I'm interested.

Domains currently for sale:

Domain: TheGeneralForums.com
Expiry Date: June 23rd, 2022
Registrar: Namecheap

Domain: GeneralForumz.com
Expiry Date: June 18th, 2022
Registrar: NameCheap

Domain: WebmasterChats.com
Expiry Date: July 3rd, 2022
Extra Info: Domain Aged from 2001

Domain: Webmaster-Chat.com
Extra Info: Domain Aged from 2001

Domain: WebmasterGab.com
Extra Info: Domain Aged from 2006

Domain: WebmasterChatter.com
Extra Info: Domain Aged from 2006

Domain: Gun-Forum.com

Domain: LegionForums.com

Domain: WarzoneForums.com

Domain: VapesForum.com

Domain: a-hk.com

Domain: EmpiresGaming.com

Domain: HikingType.com
Registrar: Godaddy

Domain: CanYourCompany.com
Expiry Date: Feb 26, 2022

Domain: TheXboxCloud.com
Expiry Date: Feb 11, 2022
Registrar: 1and1 (ionos.com)

Domain: PanGlobalEnergy.com

Domain: EAGenerals.com
Expiry Date: Mar 3, 2022
Extra Info: Domain aged from year 2003

Domain: 3dGameServer.com
Expiry Date: Mar 3, 2022
Extra Info: Domain aged from year 2000

Domain: BigDataSpeaks.com
Expiry Date: Jan 13, 2022
Registrar: Godaddy

Domain: TheLadsGaming.com

Domain: TravelStoryGroup.com

Domain: Night-Web.biz

Last edited:

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Domains have been updated with a couple ones added.

eagenerals.com & 3dgameserver.com

Both domains aged from 2000-2003.

Last edited:

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Hey guys. The majority of my prices from now on will not exceed $40-100 and prices have been substantially lowered. If you are interested in any of these domains let me know. I am not lowering the prices on but a few sites I'm on and selling them for more on godaddy auctions and different sites like that.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
The list has been updated with EmpiresGaming.com and HikingType.com

HikingType was bought on a godaddy closeout and showed 5K+ page views per month when purchased. Can't guarantee it will be exactly that but did show that in the traffic area when bought.

@Empire you may be interesting in empiresgaming.com - Not sure if you are but tagged you just in case. I may be willing to negotiate the price.

Carlos X

Addicted
I'm interested in 3DGameServer.com but I don't know when I'll buy it or if it fits my budget. :brb:

I'll just wait a bit but yeah.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I do use namecheap.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I might consider buying one of these.

No problem. If you want to negotiate the price on one just shoot me a private message. I could probably go lower on some of them.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Puppuccino yeah I completely agree which is why I'm not charging even close to that. But I wanted to include it just to give an idea of what godaddy puts them at even though no one would ever pay that.

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
@Empire you may be interesting in empiresgaming.com - Not sure if you are but tagged you just in case. I may be willing to negotiate the price.
having my name in it doesn't mean I want it :p Was it ever used as a forum or gaming site? What's your lowest price?

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
having my name in it doesn't mean I want it :p Was it ever used as a forum or gaming site? What's your lowest price?

I'm not sure if it was ever used on a gaming site. I'd go $60 on it. That's more then half price. I can't go lower then that. I didn't mean to assume you wanted it either I just thought you might. Nerdface from xenforo.com pointed out you might when I told him about it. It has a year on it and was just bought today.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
If anyone is interested in any of these domains let me know. I am willing to negotiate on any of them and if you throw out a price I may just take you up on it regardless of what the prices say depending on the domain. Simply throw out a price and if I like it I'll either accept or I will negotiate further.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I wanted to make one more update. I'd be willing to let any of these 5 domains go for 100 posts on my forum.

canyourcompany.com
thexboxcloud.com
theladsgaming.com (bought by demon_skeith)
panglobalenergy.com
night-web.biz

Last edited:

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I'm interested in 3DGameServer.com but I don't know when I'll buy it or if it fits my budget. :brb:

I'll just wait a bit but yeah.

I didn't see your post. If you want 3dgameserver for a lower price just shoot out a number and negotiate. If you still want to wait no problem with me. You have my apologies for skipping through your post as somehow I did not notice it. Not too press you as either way is fine if you want to wait but I would have responded if I had seen it. Feel free to through a number out or not though. Either way.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Guys I'm not trying to continuously bump the thread but I have a huge update I need to share with some of the most incredible domains I have found just today. I feel like I've robbed a liquor store. Here they are. Remember if you don't like the price, negotiation is key. We can meet somewhere in the middle. If you buy more then one I will cut you a very sweet deal.

GeneralForumz.com, a-hk.com, VapesForum.com, WarzoneForums.com, LegionForums.com, Gun-Forum.com

All up for grabs. Super good domain names. You'll never believe one I found that I actually am going to keep. I feel like it's some type of robbery. Why people let these domains expire is beyond me but I scored "TheGeneralForums.com" for god dang $9. That one I refuse to sell and I'm going to change my site name. I may part with CafeDiscussions.com once the transition is complete. Because that's the best domain I've ever found in my entire life and it doesn't get much better. Gracious Amigo!

Carlos X

Addicted
Guys I'm not trying to continuously bump the thread but I have a huge update I need to share with some of the most incredible domains I have found just today. I feel like I've robbed a liquor store. Here they are. Remember if you don't like the price, negotiation is key. We can meet somewhere in the middle. If you buy more then one I will cut you a very sweet deal.

GeneralForumz.com, a-hk.com, VapesForum.com, WarzoneForums.com, LegionForums.com, Gun-Forum.com

All up for grabs. Super good domain names. You'll never believe one I found that I actually am going to keep. I feel like it's some type of robbery. Why people let these domains expire is beyond me but I scored "TheGeneralForums.com" for god dang $9. That one I refuse to sell and I'm going to change my site name. I may part with CafeDiscussions.com once the transition is complete. Because that's the best domain I've ever found in my entire life and it doesn't get much better. Gracious Amigo!
Dibs on WarzoneForums.com please!

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Carlos X I've responded to your private message. You can just message me on discord at B-rad#8952 and I will invoice you and then transfer it. I appreciate your business.