• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Feedback My unvarnished opinion about SBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowsePad

Legendary Typer
FP$
@Cameron., I have to be honest with you. I was a little scared that SBM was going to be a ghost town this year and embarrass FP. I seriously thought it was going to be so embarrassing that this would be the last year of SBM.

However, I am pleasantly surprised that you seem to have been very proactive in getting sites to register, and you are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the highest amount of participation that SBM has ever had. You're doing a damn fine job, and I just had to give you kudos for it! Regardless of how far my site goes, we're in for a fun ride. :3

Puppuccino

Sponsored Content
FP$
Flattery will get you absolutely everywhere.

Flattery will get you absolutely everywhere.
If you knew me and my reputation around here, you'd realize how hilarious that comment is. :p

If you knew me and my reputation around here, you'd realize how hilarious that comment is. :p

I haven't any backstory so I'll just stay blissfully ignorant :)

MeowsePad

Legendary Typer
FP$
I haven't any backstory so I'll just stay blissfully ignorant :)
I'll grant you that courtesy. ;) In any case, trust that my opinion here has nothing to do with wanting my site to win or wanting to make any friends here. I'm always the first to shoot myself in the foot in that regard; ask around. I have given Cameron plenty of heat in the past, and I think it's important to recognize when he's doing something extremely well.

Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team
I agree, by far the best SBM organized as of yet! I was shocked at how many sites were in there, the more the merrier!

Hacked

Reputable
FP$
I agree with @MeowsePad I didn't know we had a site battle firstly secondly I thought there would be no turn up.

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
There are allot this year than last year. But keep in mind that there are still less amount of members/people, what I mean that most of us own/run more then just one site and there are members that entered all of there sites's LOL One has like 4 to 5 sites that they entered lol

Status
Not open for further replies.