FP$ Need a couple of graphics made.

Smokey

Paragon
Jul 28, 2009
USA
www.revillution.net
FP$
I need a couple of graphics made for an upcoming "Partnership" Program i'm rolling out on my site for specific types of users.

What i need is a similar graphic/badge made as this one, including the "checkmark"
ver1.png

Except, using the following color code: #9966cc

In addition to that, I need the Revillution Logo with the words "Partner" under it instead of the "Your portal to entertainment" text. However the word "Partner" should be easily readable and stand out a bit within the logo.

logo (1) - teamlogo.png

@Kik would you be interested in taking this on since this is your original work? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Cumulus
Talk Mental Health

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
I need a couple of graphics made for an upcoming "Partnership" Program i'm rolling out on my site for specific types of users.

What i need is a similar graphic/badge made as this one, including the "checkmark"
View attachment 8649

Except, using the following color code: #9966cc

In addition to that, I need the Revillution Logo with the words "Partner" under it instead of the "Your portal to entertainment" text. However the word "Partner" should be easily readable and stand out a bit within the logo.

View attachment 8650

@Kik would you be interested in taking this on since this is your original work? Thanks in advance!
Hey @Smokey,

If Kik isn't able to take this on, I'd be happy to :) Both are reasonably quick jobs since the originals are provided above

Reactions: Smokey

Tagobs

Addicted
Jun 4, 2012
Oslo, Norway
tagobs.com
FP$
Those super tiny rank images are quite hard to work with, but I did my best. I'd love to make a whole new set of rank images for you if you're interested. Logo thing with transparent background here.

J9agF0g.png

BXzRKQE.png

Example of how some new rank bars that would be easier to recreate on later occasions could look:

jnHspbu.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TopSilver