Paid/Free Need a Gaming Admin

Demon_skeith

Paragon
Aug 18, 2007
FP$
I am in a need for a gaming admin for my forum going on 12 years now. This is not a simple manage a forum admin role, but a role that will focus on generating new content, keeping up activity, bringing in new ideas to keep the forum going (got to last another 12 years) and possibly forming gaming groups to play matches with. Depending on how much you're able to provide will depend if this will end up be a free or paid position, please PM or PM me on my site to discuss the role further.

Looking forward to any replies :)

Thought about hiring one of your members that is active on your site or promoting one of your staff members to admin then hire another mod. I see good active members on your site that may not be members here on FP
The problem with promoting within is trust. I've seen many communities get abusive members who became mods or admins. Then become an abusive mod or admin themselves.

The problem with promoting within is trust. I've seen many communities get abusive members who became mods or admins. Then become an abusive mod or admin themselves.
I agree but the site owner (hopefully) would know he/she is, as staff should know each and other basic deals. Unless the mod on the site has been a mod for some time with positive results then got to give him/she a chance. I always set up another admin role group that has fewer permissions to what the owner has, and if they are positive results then permissions get edited. Sample, if they start deleting topics/post it's only set as soft delete and I would say bye bye,

Reactions: KingGamer

KingGamer

Familiar Face
Package Team
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
I agree but the site owner (hopefully) would know he/she is, as staff should know each and other basic deals. Unless the mod on the site has been a mod for some time with positive results then got to give him/she a chance. I always set up another admin role group that has fewer permissions to what the owner has, and if they are positive results then permissions get edited. Sample, if they start deleting topics/post it's only set as soft delete and I would say bye-bye,
Exactly What I was thinking Probably get an Active Member that's on Make another Admin Group but with a less Permission as mostly admin account as Admin is the root. Another one is the same as above put their account under moderation so you can monitor any changes they make to the site. (also check admin logs.) But back to the topic, I would suggest hiring someone who you trust and know maybe since GL was created or a user or who has been on this site 5 years or longer that show's dedicated.