• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Need Avy and Sig work

Demon_skeith

Paragon
Aug 18, 2007
FP$
Hello,

I'm in need of some avatar and signature work done.

For the avy, use this image:

with the text (without ' ') in red color 'D_S' to make it look cool/menacing as possible and focus on the character's upper body/head area. Payment for this will be 2,000 FP.

For the sig, use this image:

with the text (without ' ') in gold color 'Terror of Gaming Demon_skeith' and try and use as much as the body as possible, but again, I'm looking for something cool and eye catching. Payment for this will be 2,000 FP.

I'm not really going to choose anyone for this, simply make something and present it. Best one to catch my interest will get payment. I like to have this request fulfilled late on 5/31.

Advertise Here

Vaador

Resident
Nov 26, 2016
www.insect.network
FP$
eNyQNQh.png