Paid/Free Need Gaming Staff

Demon_skeith

Paragon
Aug 18, 2007
FP$
I am currently looking for some staff passionate for both gaming/tech/anime to join my forum and help out getting it the momentum it needs. You can find the details here on my forum: https://gaminglatest.com/threads/staff-revamp-and-hiring.107502/ or below. Best to contact me on my forum.

So first off why work for my site? My forum has been around for 13 years, going on 14 and I promise (barring any early grim reaper visits) to continue my forum for many years. I've turned down thousands of dollars of offers from people wanting to buy GL as I love and am dedicated to this site which I wish to find others to share my passion. As an incentive to work here I offer the following:

Free video game

Like how the MotM works, at the end of the year a staff member may or will win a free video game $60 USD or less. Naturally I won't pay for more due to currency exchange, but you get something worthwhile. It just depends on my finance situation and how many active staff there are come January.

Free working but could turn paid

All staff that join my forum will work for free starting out, just to see if you're dedicated but if you stay active, do lots of posting and take on a second role, I am willing to pay you a small monthly fee. Showing your dedication will fill your pocket with some change.

All forum perks included

Man, I'm sounding like a bad infomercial right now, but you still gain access to all forum perks as well. So you can turn in your forum points for stuff at the store and have a chance of winning MotM which means you could win two free games come the new year, if you're lucky enough that is.

So what am I looking for currently?

1 Admin - This role will not be a simple watch the forum, but will be required to bring in new ideas, work with wordpress/arcade and ensure this site gets more active and all news/events are properly covered.

3 Moderators - The forum is getting a bit spammed, daily 10 or more spam accounts in spam queue and lots of questionable posts on the forum. I like to make sure all bases are covered with a bit more mod staff.

Roles:

There are roles that can earn you staff status on this forum, the following roles are being looked for:

Content Creation - Me and CM30 need more fresh and original content posted here on the forum and the partner blog site Gaming Reinvented. This would be a more higher paid spot, if you're interested me contact both Demon_skeith and CM30.

Tech Savvy - Everyone needs a good IT person, me and King45Gamer believe this and like to help people with tech needs, so feel free to reach out to King about becoming this.

Advertiser - help promote the site, need a bit of SEO and back linking for the site. If you like to help spread the link of Gaming Latest/Gaming Reinvented, please contact Demon_skeith

To be considered for any of these, I will be asking for good references.

Applying for a role can promote you to being a mod just to ensure proper coverage power on the forum. And like I said above, the more you do the better this could turn out for yourself. So please spread the word, let people know and don't feel shy about contacting any staff for questions.

-D_S

Last edited:
Talk Mental Health

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Thought about hiring one of your members that is active on your site or promoting one of your staff members to admin then hire another mod. I see good active members on your site that may not be members here on FP

Carlos X

Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
Thought about hiring one of your members that is active on your site or promoting one of your staff members to admin then hire another mod. I see good active members on your site that may not be members here on FP
The problem with promoting within is trust. I've seen many communities get abusive members who became mods or admins. Then become an abusive mod or admin themselves.

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
The problem with promoting within is trust. I've seen many communities get abusive members who became mods or admins. Then become an abusive mod or admin themselves.
I agree but the site owner (hopefully) would know he/she is, as staff should know each and other basic deals. Unless the mod on the site has been a mod for some time with positive results then got to give him/she a chance. I always set up another admin role group that has fewer permissions to what the owner has, and if they are positive results then permissions get edited. Sample, if they start deleting topics/post it's only set as soft delete and I would say bye bye,

Reactions: Hacked

Hacked

Reputable
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
I agree but the site owner (hopefully) would know he/she is, as staff should know each and other basic deals. Unless the mod on the site has been a mod for some time with positive results then got to give him/she a chance. I always set up another admin role group that has fewer permissions to what the owner has, and if they are positive results then permissions get edited. Sample, if they start deleting topics/post it's only set as soft delete and I would say bye-bye,
Exactly What I was thinking Probably get an Active Member that's on Make another Admin Group but with a less Permission as mostly admin account as Admin is the root. Another one is the same as above put their account under moderation so you can monitor any changes they make to the site. (also check admin logs.) But back to the topic, I would suggest hiring someone who you trust and know maybe since GL was created or a user or who has been on this site 5 years or longer that show's dedicated.

Juneberry

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
I'd be happy to help as a content creator or an editor, if you could use one of those. I noticed a small error in your first post, so I figured I should offer my actual specialty as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Hacked

Demon_skeith

Paragon
Aug 18, 2007
FP$
I'd be happy to help as a content creator or an editor, if you could use one of those. I noticed a small error in your first post, so I figured I should offer my actual specialty as well.

yeah grammar isn't my strong suit :sweatsmile: but I be happy to discuss more, feel free to pm me on here or the forum.

Hacked

Reputable
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
We are still looking some mods and staff members there is also a Tech-Savvy role if anyone is in IT or know tech please PM on here or GL for more info thanks.