Free Need testers for premium esports management system

Discussion in 'Job Center' started by TalesofCrime, Nov 23, 2018.

1. TalesofCrime

TalesofCrime Reviewer

+23
    Name: ClansPress
    Platform: WordPress
    Type: Plugin

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a handful of people to test a premium plugin for WordPress.
    ClansPress is a esport (clan) management system that allows you to create squads and display them on your site. The system will be broken down to several plugins to support Ranks (XP system), awards and front end registration and member profiles, along with a front end "challenge us" system.

All testers will be given full license keys for the entire system on release day.

Testers will not be allowed to share the ClansPress files with anyone and will agree to only discuss the plugin with me until release day.

2. Mushmellow

Mushmellow Package Team Member Package Team

+107
    I'm into eSports and I have my own WP testing site so I can help out. Pm me the details.

3. Brady

Brady New Arrival

+5
    I am a little confused on what this plugin does. Is it like a points and ranks system? Or is it like an esports tracking system? Is it kind of similar to the plugin GamiPress?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  4. TalesofCrime

TalesofCrime Reviewer

+23
    It's everything you need to run an esports website. So does everything GamiPress does, plus esports tracking, etc. If you have ever run an esports website without coding yourself, it generally ends up fragmented from using so many different plugins.

5. ZachJ

ZachJ Resident

+25
    Im interested