Solved Negative FP$

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
I'm not sure how it happened lol, but is it normal to have a negative FP$ balance? I'm not sure if I somehow underestimated something, or if it's a glitch. Either way, I found it a little amusing to see :p How would that even happen?

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
This is a rarity, but this typically occurs when individuals had the required FP$ to request a package, but end up spending part of that FP$ before the deduction for the package actually occurs. So when the Administrator goes back through to do the deduction, it'll put you in the negative.

Looking at the transaction log, it looks like @Jerlene deducted 350 FP$ from your account for a Ruby package on June 3rd. I don't see any other records beyond that. I believe that's why you have negative FP$. That was over a month ago though. Did you just happen to notice this now, @Xyphien?

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
This is a rarity, but this typically occurs when individuals had the required FP$ to request a package, but end up spending part of that FP$ before the deduction for the package actually occurs. So when the Administrator goes back through to do the deduction, it'll put you in the negative.

Looking at the transaction log, it looks like @Jerlene deducted 350 FP$ from your account for a Ruby package on June 3rd. I don't see any other records beyond that. I believe that's why you have negative FP$. That was over a month ago though. Did you just happen to notice this now, @Xyphien?
Yeah :bookworm: I was in the process of moving into a house, so I wasn't online for a decent amount of time.

Also, shout out to @Ghost on being the real MVP

Reactions: Cammeh