nerdface.co.uk
FP$
Site Name: Nerdface
URL:
https://nerdface.co.uk
Type:
Forum
Site Info:
Nerdface is a friendly place where (almost) anything goes, and self-proclaimed nerds are especially welcome!

What is Nerdface? I'm so glad you asked! Nerdface is a nickname that I was given approximately 8 years ago by my wife and a mutual friend, owing to the fact that I wear glasses and do nerdy things (such as forums!). The nickname has stuck ever since - I've never minded it, in fact I have embraced it. Why create a website based on a nickname? Why not!

Unfortunately progress has been slow to date, it re-launched in December 2018 and we literally have a handful of active members. By my own admission I've been focusing on the design and functionality rather than content, but it can be tough not to get disheartened when things aren't going as you'd hoped.. Any feedback, suggestions, or help is appreciated!

Nerdface

Familiar Face
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
nerdface.co.uk
FP$
@TopSilver It's a great add-on that is underutilised! :)

As with my vBulletin days, I'm largely about lots of little tweaks collectively making a big difference.

Thank you for your very kind words.

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Acquaintance
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
@TopSilver It's a great add-on that is underutilised! :)

As with my vBulletin days, I'm largely about lots of little tweaks collectively making a big difference.

Thank you for your very kind words.
I would be willing to trade posts with you if your interested and possibly even affiliate/swap links. You would need to add me on discord. You could also join the mind piff discord server if you wanted to. Currently we have close to 100 members in the discord. I haven't signed up yet but if you do I will follow suit.

My discord: B-rad#8952

Reactions: Nerdface

Nerdface

Familiar Face
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
nerdface.co.uk
FP$
I would be willing to trade posts with you if your interested and possibly even affiliate/swap links. You would need to add me on discord. You could also join the mind piff discord server if you wanted to. Currently we have close to 100 members in the discord. I haven't signed up yet but if you do I will follow suit.

Sounds good! I'm pretty sure I have a discord account but have never used it.. I'll take a look at that later today.

I'll sign up to MindPiff now, but probably won't be able to post until later as I'm about to head out for the morning.

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Acquaintance
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$

Sounds good! I'm pretty sure I have a discord account but have never used it.. I'll take a look at that later today.

I'll sign up to MindPiff now, but probably won't be able to post until later as I'm about to head out for the morning.
Okay sounds good I posted an intro and replied to another thread on your site. Feel free to make an intro before you head out if you have a moment. Either way I look forward to seeing you soon!

Nerdface

Familiar Face
Feb 28, 2019
Sheffield, England
nerdface.co.uk
FP$
The latest build of Nerdface has now gone live! :cool:

v2.1.9 focuses on closer integration with the Blogs and Media centre, providing them with additional space on the forum index to showcase this additional content. These features will also be fully integrated with the site's Trophies prior to completion of the beta phase.

Initial steps toward this were taken previously with the implementation of an 'Upcoming events' widget linking from the Calendar, and a re-organisation of the categories within the Media centre.