New Forum Payment Profile!

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Over the past number of years, the discussion has always been on how to lower the amounts of FP$ Cash in the system. We even had lowered the crediting number per reply and topic, to slow down the accumulation, in the hopes that users would exchange their FP$ more frequently, over posting for it. Well today, I would like to announce a new Payment Profile that can be used!

You can now use your earned FP$ Cash as a payment option for selected items in the User Upgrades Page and Ads Manager Addon!

The Exchange Rate, based on pricing at the moment for selected account upgrades and advertisement purchases through the Ads Manager Addon, are:
500 FP$ per $1.00 USD

For those that don't want to use math, that means that if you are considering purchasing something in FP$ that is 4.99 USD, it will be 5 times the cost, or 2495 FP$ Cash. Easier example: a $5.00 USD priced amount, is 2500 FP. For those wanting to figure it out for other items, the simple way to calculate without a calculator, is the following: 500 FP = 100 US Pennies (which is the equivalent of $1.00 US Dollar)

This new option makes some purchasable items in the FP Shop a little out of date, since you can now have the option to decide whether or not certain account or ad purchases are recurring payments from your end, without having to purchase something again.

Ads Manager Section
So, for a couple of years now, we have had the ability for people to purchase automatically paid and updated pinned topics in the Promotion Directory, through the Ads Manger. Now, for those who wondered, but never looked through various drop down menus or page links, I would like to direct you to where you can find the link to the Ads Manager. It can be found by either clicking on your mini user profile at the top right of every page, or by going to your profile to edit it. The link the ads manager will appear in the sidebar there.

If you don't have the FP$ to pay for a stickied topic through the ads manager, it also includes PayPal as an option. The prices are listed by USD, so you will get charged that amount exactly through PayPal.

If you have suggestions on what can be added to the Ads Manager shop page, for purchase through PayPal or FP$ Cash, feel free to make a suggestion!

Last edited:
Talk Mental Health

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
Can we disable pings like this? I felt loved for a small moment only to realize it was for something I don’t care about.

(Technically on topic post, talking about the update)

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
I tried it and it put my account in minus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Cam!

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$