New Logo

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
Apr 7, 2007
UK
FP$
death180 said:
A new theme is being made.

If you want a new logo then make one. Fowler has said he will always look at submissions for a new one.(or something like that, i don't remember.)
The intention a while ago was to run a contest and allow the members to submit potential logos and we would give a prize to the winner and use the winning graphic. I don't see any reason why we can't still do this at some point in the near future aslong as Fergal is still up for it and if Snobo is willing to help manage it ;)

The Reverend

Paragon
Apr 10, 2011
London
FP$
Like the NV who was here mod, pretty sure that only supports prosilver based themes.

Bapinder

Addicted
Fowler said:
death180 said:
A new theme is being made.

If you want a new logo then make one. Fowler has said he will always look at submissions for a new one.(or something like that, i don't remember.)
The intention a while ago was to run a contest and allow the members to submit potential logos and we would give a prize to the winner and use the winning graphic. I don't see any reason why we can't still do this at some point in the near future aslong as Fergal is still up for it and if Snobo is willing to help manage it ;)
I remember Damien won the last one. ;)