New theme for Mind Piff made by yours truly

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Just wanted to say that this new theme I created went really well. While I'm getting mixed comments about the use of light redish/pinkish I have to say I don't regret it because the idea was to use flat colors and have some type of fluid/flat design with a 4 color combination. Green, blue, yellow, and light red or red in some areas.

We are still a new site but we are closing in on 1K threads and 6K posts. I will be looking forward to reaching that. There should be a dark alternate releasing in around 2 weeks or less that I will be starting soon. I got tired of using styles with only 1 color scheme and wanted a broad range of colors, at least the 4 I've chosen to use. Let me know your thoughts :D

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Jason5 I never made the logo but where I got it was on a clipart site and the it had a free license attached to it so basically it was put on there for free so I decided to use it. However I'm glad I chose to use it as it fits in well with the site in my opinion.

@Lambwitch thank you for the compliment. There are 3 fonts used. Oswald is used in the navigation and footer and then there are only 2 others. Roboto is used in the category headers only and the last is Nato Sans which is used on the rest of the forum section areas. I had to choose 2 different fonts to use on the forums as Oswald does not look good anywhere but a navigation or footer. In my opinion it looks perfect. But to each there own. I appreciate your response. Maybe we can trade posts again in the coming days. I will contact you sometime soon.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Awesome. Hope you get more people wanting to stay on it, after you add the dark version.

Thank you @Joshua Farrell I appreciate that. We have a really good start and I intend to never take it down so we should really get things moving soon. I don't intend to change the style anymore. The most would be enough members wanted small color changes but everyone seems to like it so far. I think the dark style will be winner myself.

Come check us out when you have some time. Your always welcome there. I appreciate everyone's thoughts and comments. I'm loving forum promotion and will try and stay active here.