New Zealand Massacre

Discussion in 'Intellectual Talk' started by Azareal, Mar 15, 2019 at 12:56 PM.

1. Azareal

Azareal Paragon

+272
  2. Ash

Ash Seasoned Veteran Community Team

+361
    Watched the video. Whilst I understand why some want the videos to be removed, I think it's important to show how disgusting and vile acts like this are.

The world just keeps getting worse :(

3. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,193
    Crazy world, He was born in Australia but seems to be living in New Zealand for some time. Sick people. But it can happen anywhere at any point in this world.

4. VirusZero

VirusZero Resident

+44
    Before discussing this tragedy please watch this video:

The short version is that this psycho planned this attack out and intends to make a culture war worse. He wants the left and right to fight. He wants the media to take this story and run with it. He wants them to associate himself with pewdiepie and thus label pewdiepie and his followers as psychos too. He purposefully picked guns as the weapon of choice to get people stirred up. To get those on one side to say "ban them all" and those on the other to reject that and push back.

I ask people please don't give into that. This guy is a psycho looking to cause violence and wreck society. He wants people to fight.

5. Azareal

Azareal Paragon

+272
    I'm not watching a serial killer's creepy video or reading his manifesto.

6. Aaron

Aaron Bah Humbug Forum Sponsor

+255
    I live there... It's scary! :/

7. Aaron

Aaron Bah Humbug Forum Sponsor

+255
    Check this out... https://givealittle.co.nz/fundraiser/christchurch-mosque-shooting-christchurch-muslim
    I know there's other donation portals out there but that's one of our main ones. Not asking you to donate (unless you want to...) but look at how much money there is currently. :D
    Madonna and some other celebs donated on another donation portal.

I saw the chopper around the skies again this morning. It gets spooky when it's night time and not many cars are out and you just hear the constant buzzing from the chopper.

Another
    https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/chr...cu3NnGQdWykGLct-cwFwi6cMhF6J3MRQWfgMp27Ig1CWI
    $6,099,389.12NZD donated

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 9:58 PM