• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

New Zealand Massacre

Azareal

Paragon
Dec 18, 2010
Mars
gosora-project.com
FP$

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Watched the video. Whilst I understand why some want the videos to be removed, I think it's important to show how disgusting and vile acts like this are.

The world just keeps getting worse :(

VirusZero

Resident
Mar 17, 2010
endlessfight.net
FP$
Before discussing this tragedy please watch this video:

The short version is that this psycho planned this attack out and intends to make a culture war worse. He wants the left and right to fight. He wants the media to take this story and run with it. He wants them to associate himself with pewdiepie and thus label pewdiepie and his followers as psychos too. He purposefully picked guns as the weapon of choice to get people stirred up. To get those on one side to say "ban them all" and those on the other to reject that and push back.

I ask people please don't give into that. This guy is a psycho looking to cause violence and wreck society. He wants people to fight.

Azareal

Paragon
Dec 18, 2010
Mars
gosora-project.com
FP$
Before discussing this tragedy please watch this video:

The short version is that this psycho planned this attack out and intends to make a culture war worse. He wants the left and right to fight. He wants the media to take this story and run with it. He wants them to associate himself with pewdiepie and thus label pewdiepie and his followers as psychos too. He purposefully picked guns as the weapon of choice to get people stirred up. To get those on one side to say "ban them all" and those on the other to reject that and push back.

I ask people please don't give into that. This guy is a psycho looking to cause violence and wreck society. He wants people to fight.
I'm not watching a serial killer's creepy video or reading his manifesto.

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
I live there... It's scary! :/

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Check this out... https://givealittle.co.nz/fundraiser/christchurch-mosque-shooting-christchurch-muslim
I know there's other donation portals out there but that's one of our main ones. Not asking you to donate (unless you want to...) but look at how much money there is currently. :D
Madonna and some other celebs donated on another donation portal.

I saw the chopper around the skies again this morning. It gets spooky when it's night time and not many cars are out and you just hear the constant buzzing from the chopper.

Another
https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund?fbclid=IwAR1kO6SHQeHaPQcu3NnGQdWykGLct-cwFwi6cMhF6J3MRQWfgMp27Ig1CWI
$6,099,389.12NZD donated

Last edited:

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Idiot will be in court today. 50 murder charges, 39 attempted. Possibly more to follow.

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Facebook only now sees it as an issue. Posts were being posted fifteen days before the terrorist attack by the idiot and a couple of other people. I'm pretty sure there's also stuff the police and government aren't telling people here too.