Newbie alert

Heatman

Familiar Face
Dec 13, 2018
FP$
Good morning Administrators and all members. I'm Heatman and it's a great pleasure to have joined this community Forum Promotion.

I'm a father of 2 kids and I find pleasure using forums to learn new things on daily basis.

So, I'm looking forward to having a wonderful time in here with you all.

Peace out!!

Reactions: Cammeh

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Bah Humbug!

Heatman

Familiar Face
Dec 13, 2018
FP$
Welcome to Forum Promotion!
Thanks so much. At last, a welcome from the administrator.

Howdy! We are excited to have you as a member of our community. If you need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Forum Promotion!
Definitely, I will. I appreciate you all.

Welcome to the forums @Heatman
Christmas must be exciting with 2 kids!
Tell me about it, it never gets any more interesting without them around.

Reactions: Jerlene

Heatman

Familiar Face
Dec 13, 2018
FP$
Hi

Welcome to Forum Promotion

if you need any help please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm already very familiar with everything going on in the community but thanks for offering to help. It's adorable.

Webster

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014
Morganton, NC
FP$
Good morning Administrators and all members. I'm Heatman and it's a great pleasure to have joined this community Forum Promotion.

I'm a father of 2 kids and I find pleasure using forums to learn new things on daily basis.

So, I'm looking forward to having a wonderful time in here with you all.

Peace out!!
Welcome aboard!

Martee

Paragon
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Yoooo @Heatman! Welcome to FP! :) I hope you're getting along fine with our lovely members but if you ever need anything feel free to give me a shout! And if you can throw some heat our way here in the UK that would be much appreciated. :D

Heatman

Familiar Face
Dec 13, 2018
FP$
Yoooo @Heatman! Welcome to FP! :) I hope you're getting along fine with our lovely members but if you ever need anything feel free to give me a shout! And if you can throw some heat our way here in the UK that would be much appreciated. :D
Haha, seriously I need to push out the heat badly because it's getting me burnout here in Africa. Don't worry, maybe I will use UPS to wire it over there for you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: Daniel

wallet

New Arrival
Dec 29, 2018
FP$
Welcome, I am a father of two kids as well, have a good time and enjoy your time among us!