• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Question No fpcash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Saru

Seasoned Veteran
You have made only 2 posts. Is this a new account?

Lord Saru

Seasoned Veteran
I cannot be sure but maybe they got purged in a system upgrade or something.

It says that you joined in 2013. How much FP did you have in your account?

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
back in 2013 things are different from what they are now. Remember that we are on XenForo and back in 2013 FP wasn't. When we moved forum software the FP points had to be reset and members/staff had to remember and type down the amount of FP cash that they had and once the points system are up and running then we sent how much FP$ we had for the staff to add it manually back.

Most new accounts and accounts that are inactive just lost what they had. Then I believe the system detected each account for how much posts/threads it has done then added the right amount of FP$ cash.

So, You made 3 posts and you have 10FP$ = correct

Carlos X

Addicted
back in 2013 things are different from what they are now. Remember that we are on XenForo and back in 2013 FP wasn't. When we moved forum software the FP points had to be reset and members/staff had to remember and type down the amount of FP cash that they had and once the points system are up and running then we sent how much FP$ we had for the staff to add it manually back.

Most new accounts and accounts that are inactive just lost what they had. Then I believe the system detected each account for how much posts/threads it has done then added the right amount of FP$ cash.

So, You made 3 posts and you have 10FP$ = correct
I was just about to post a similar post.

Hacked

Reputable
FP$
Also there was an FP$ reset a while ago could be a cause of this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.