Solved Not Happy About This Since I Do Not Believe Ad Package Was Rendered Been Over a Week Now...

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
In short I do not think my signature ad package that I ordered been rendered despite being over a week now, as I don't see anybody bearing my ad link that I ordered. Even though I raised my concerns soon after it was ordered with the only reassurement I gotten that space was remaining.

I am not happy with such conclusion as a result. :(

Reactions: Bizdustry.com
Talk Mental Health

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
In short I do not think my signature ad package that I ordered been rendered despite being over a week now, as I don't see anybody bearing my ad link that I ordered. Even though I raised my concerns soon after it was ordered with the only reassurement I gotten that space was remaining.

I am not happy with such conclusion as a result. :(
Are you referring to the signature service in Team Leaders and Administrative?

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge
Hello @FriendlyPerson,

Malcolm here, I understand you have placed an order for signature advertisement and you believe it hasn’t been rendered as it has been over a week. I certainly recognize how important this is for you and will investigate this matter.

We are now investigating this.

Thanks
Malcolm - Technical Administrator

Reactions: FriendlyPerson

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
@FriendlyPerson, I have made some adjustments to make the ad section show up better, and constantly be available to be seen in the future. I have refunded the cost. The remaining time will be courtesy time for your individual ad, and I have opted to extended it for you, by a week.

• Love

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
@FriendlyPerson, I have made some adjustments to make the ad section show up better, and constantly be available to be seen in the future. I have refunded the cost. The remaining time will be courtesy time for your individual ad, and I have opted to extended it for you, by a week.
Awesome thank so much for doing all of this for me while I continue to wait for the links in the signature to start displaying. :heart:

Hello @FriendlyPerson,

Malcolm here, I understand you have placed an order for signature advertisement and you believe it hasn’t been rendered as it has been over a week. I certainly recognize how important this is for you and will investigate this matter.

We are now investigating this.

Thanks
Malcolm - Technical Administrator
Thank you as well for getting started with the original update to this thread as well looking forward getting to the bottom of signature links' displaying issues. 👍

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Awesome thank so much for doing all of this for me while I continue to wait for the links in the signature to start displaying. :heart:

Thank you as well for getting started with the original update to this thread as well looking forward getting to the bottom of signature links' displaying issues. 👍
I see you are on the dark theme. I didn't realize the coding to display them on the theme was removed, with an update to the theme. You should see them on your end now.