Not me

meetdilip

Paragon
It took a couple of hours just to bake it

anim liquid red GIF.gif

meetdilip

Paragon
They are definitely interesting creatures. I have seen photos after Ubuntu decided to name the next version after them. That is one reason Ubuntu do such things. At least then people try to know more about them.

scooter

Reputable
Wow, this is quite impressive. I should have you tackle my baseball league.

Explanation: I play a baseball simulation game called Out of the Park, which allows you to create fictional teams. And I have a created setting that I've used for my fiction - an island nation in the Atlantic Ocean (appropriately) called Lyonesse. So it seemed natural to put those concepts together and create a six-team Lyonesse Baseball Federation.

I'm currently playing the Federation's second season in 2021 (no pandemic on that world!)

I'll post some screen shots if anyone is interested. Making graphics for it would be an undertaking, so we should discuss payment in such a case.

scooter

Reputable
Sure. I will try my best. If possible, a separate thread would be nice :)
Okay...if the mods are cool with it, I will do that. Just a heads-up that this week looks like it's going to be a bit frantic for me, so I might not get to it until closer to the end of the week...but this is just a personal project and there's absolutely no deadline or time limit.

scooter

Reputable
I created a wiki for Lyonesse at https://atlantic-computing.com/lyonesse/ There isn't a lot of information there, mostly just notes and placeholders...which is how creative projects go, I guess. One thing you'll notice is that there are practically no graphics at all, not even a map, since I have no real artistic talent... :disappointed: