Off-Topic Hub - Content Moderator

CallMeSir

Familiar Face
Feb 3, 2021
FP$
After what I would say was a very positive launch for Off-Topic Hub, I am going to be considering adding someone as a Content Moderator soon!

I work around 14 hrs a day and can’t always see what is being posted but it is crucial the forum is looked after while I am away. If you are interested please go register and be active and also drop your Discord name and we’ll chat!

I need someone who will be active in moderating and engaging the community and also help with recruiting members and spreading the word around. :)

Talk Mental Health

Naiwen

Madly Diligent
Jun 28, 2010
mentalwellnesscafe.com
FP$
After what I would say was a very positive launch for Off-Topic Hub, I am going to be considering adding someone as a Content Moderator soon!

I work around 14 hrs a day and can’t always see what is being posted but it is crucial the forum is looked after while I am away. If you are interested please go register and be active and also drop your Discord name and we’ll chat!

I need someone who will be active in moderating and engaging the community and also help with recruiting members and spreading the word around. :)
Go check your pms, please thanks!