• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Offering I post or You post FP$ Service

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Would you want to do 15 replies and 5 threads for 850 $FP?

That's 15 replies for 600 $FP since it's 40 FP per reply and an extra 250 $FP for 5 threads.

I will send the FP your way if you want to do it. It's the same site but a different domain that you are signed up on and have posted before. First it was mind piff and then cafe discussions and now it's MyForumCafe.com which I don't plan to change it again because of how good we seem to be doing.

Let me know and i'll send it first. :D

If you'd like I would also post on your site for FP sometime in the next few days too.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team

That's 15 replies for 600 $FP since it's 40 FP per reply and an extra 250 $FP for 5 threads.

I will send the FP your way if you want to do it. It's the same site but a different domain that you are signed up on and have posted before. First it was mind piff and then cafe discussions and now it's MyForumCafe.com which I don't plan to change it again because of how good we seem to be doing.

If you'd like I would also post on your site for FP sometime in the next few days too.
Would love to! I'll have time Thursday to do those :)
After that, I'd be happy to do a Post Exchange with you if you wish!

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Okay I just sent over the $FP. I look forward to seeing your posts sometime on Thursday. Thanks for the help.

We could do a post trade sometime early next week. Maybe Monday or Tuesday I will contact you then.

Mr.sotherefore

New Arrival
FP$

Hi is this only for package team members ?