Official FP Exchange Participant Thread - Oct 2020

Lambwitch

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Here we go on our first Official FP Exchange! We had 6 sign ups for the lottery and have decided to allow for all 6 to participate in the exchange. The rules are here https://forumpromotion.net/forum/th...nouncement-youve-all-been-waiting-for.164920/

Only the following members should post in this thread. If anyone else posts here those posts will be moved to the Question & Comments Thread:

@Abizaga
@Ash
@Pennywise
@dotgician
@Cam!
@iSilverfyre

If you feel that you cannot participate in the exchange, please post below. You will not be able to sign up for the next exchange whether you participate or not.

The first step is for each of the above members to post the link to the forum/blog for the Exchange and then you start posting here on FP in the proper forums (remember it's Topics, not posts). Each time you create a topic, link it here by editing your post to keep track. Once you reach 5 topics a staffer will begin posting on your site (3 Topics).

Here are some of the rules from the announcement:

• Member should allow for FP staff to post General Discussion if the genre of their site is not well known
  • Topics should be created in the Webmaster's Corner and Non-Promotion forums on FP to count toward 5 Topics and posts must be linked as proof
  • Member has 30 days to create 5 Topics before Staff begins their part of the exchange
  • Topics created by members should not be a duplicate of a thread created on FP this year (2020)
  • Staff will have 30 days to fulfill the exchange after member completes his 5 topics
  • The 5 members chosen for this month have the opportunity to do three rounds of this exchange during the month. That means if they post 5 topics on FP they will receive 3 topics on their site. If they post 10 topics on FP they will receive 6 topics on their site. If they post 15 topics on FP they will receive 9 topics on their site. 15 to 9 ratio is the maximum allowed.
  • Member will not be allowed to choose the staff member that will be posting as part of the exchange.

Boo

Reputable
Feb 9, 2020
FP$
I will be using community.budgetroot.com for my website.

Last edited:

Lord Saru

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Feb 21, 2010
From the blue
FP$
Make sure you all update your original post with the links to all the threads you have done in FP so we can start it right away.

Reactions: Lambwitch

iSilverfyre

Addicted
Nov 2, 2009
Somewhere
forum.hooplalabs.net
FP$
I would like new topics to Hoopla Lab Forums please.

Last edited:

Eldritch

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Hi, I'd love for mine to go to GeezeZone

My first 5! Sorry it was a bit slow.

Last edited:

Lambwitch

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Just wanted to post a reminder that staff will make 3 Topics after you have completed your 5 Topics here on FP and have posted them here in this thread. There are 2 weeks left for you to complete your 5 Topics or up to three rounds of 5 Topics. When staff is finished with our end of the exchange, we'll post all the links in one post here in this thread for transparency of completion.

Eldritch

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Posted my first 5 but I gotta take better advantage of this.

Lambwitch

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
9 days left for our participants to finish creating topics here on FP for the exchange. Remember that if you don't put the links here in this thread as proof that staff cannot do the exchange.