Official "Mac vs. PC vs. [OS]" topic!

Talk Mental Health

cynosure.x

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 16, 2012
FP$
I've never used a Mac before. My laptop is a Toshiba and my computer is an HP.

I do however own an iPad which I'm extremely fond of. No complaints. I've had a Samsung Galaxy tab 3 which was horrible in my opinion.

I was once considering buying an iMac but I realized how "much" I use my laptop and decided to not do that. I've also gave up on the iPhones. I had an iPhone 4s, 5 and 5s and now I have a Samsung Galaxy A5 2016. Loving it.

Apple gets too expensive. I'm still happy I have the iPad but once it breaks or they stop supporting it (it's a 2nd gen) then I'll buy another tablet but not an Apple.

My stepfather has a Mac and he's happy with it but he's on Photoshop and Illustrator ALL day long so maybe that's why. I don't know though. He bought it in Germany lol because it was cheaper there.

Myers

Paragon
Nov 28, 2015
Plymouth
FP$
I'm a Mac fan myself :)

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge
xXDarwinXx said:
I'm a Mac fan myself :)

I'm a fan of both Mac & PC but I prefer Mac :D :cheer:

Maniak

Acquaintance
Dec 3, 2016
FP$
I'm useing Windows 10 because I like it. I know some people don't really care much for it but I'm ok with it.

Cecily Cambell

New Arrival
Apr 13, 2017
FP$
I lean more towards Windows, as my experiences with the various Apple operating systems have been less than stellar.

Not to mention, if I'm going to throw two grand on something, it's not going to be a Mac.

WaeV

New Arrival
Mar 25, 2015
FP$
It's cool to see Apple doing what they do, but I don't like using their OSes. (No back button on iOS? wtf)