Official "Post Your Desktop" Thread

D

Deleted member 44219

How do I get a screenshot to upload here, I have one but it is 2.1 MB and the site says that is too big.
Try compressing it to a JPEG/JPG File. You can easily open it up in MS-Paint(Assuming that you're a Windows User) and save it as .JPEG/JPG File.

K

kode_block

@Empire, I did refund Wallpaper-Engine. I think it was on the same day, I bought it. Not sure as I'll have to check my Transaction-History.

Wallpaper-Engine was alright, but I didn't really like the UI and I'm pretty sure that running Wallpaper-Engine would slow down my PC, which is something that I do not want.

@Empire, I did refund Wallpaper-Engine. I think it was on the same day, I bought it. Not sure as I'll have to check my Transaction-History.

Wallpaper-Engine was alright, but I didn't really like the UI and I'm pretty sure that running Wallpaper-Engine would slow down my PC, which is something that I do not want.
Yeah! what puts me off from getting it is the performance of running it that may affect the pc from gaming or streaming

K

kode_block

Yeah! what puts me off from getting it is the performance of running it that may affect the pc from gaming or streaming
Exactly. As a person who does a lot of work on their PC, I cannot handle it being slowed down. Even if that slow down is all because of a Live-Wallpaper. Not to mention that it can also suck the Battery-Life out of your PC.