• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Old enough to remember Tazboards

Graphic Designer
Nov 9, 2015
Canada
gtmemes.com
FP$

This is really gonna show my age. but does anyone else remember WickedDownloads/Tazboards? It was one of the biggest Warez website/coummities there was back in the day for filesharing. I back in the early 2000s was very active with teh website, FXP of files, hosting my own FTP from my local machine etc. Right up until TAZ (the owner) shocked the entire community when he was arrested charged with aggravated child abuse and torture of his 9 year old son.

Here is a blog someone had put up after his (WickedTaz aka Randall Piercy). https://homesweethome.wordpress.com/2006/10/13/the-most-loving-person-that-i-know/

This is almost a lesson for those of us running websites. Don't let your online persona control your real life.