One Piece Forum: Void Century Club

Rohan Winchester

Acquaintance
May 19, 2017
India
friendsforeverclub.boards.net
FP$
"We’re delighted to announce that Void Century Club is now open for business!

This isn’t something any of us expected we’d be doing, but this community we’ve been a part of for so long needs a home, and we were beginning to miss it. So here we are, presenting you with a shiny new start in a shiny new home...

For those of you who are new here and don’t know what we’re talking about, here’s a brief history lesson for you. We (the founders of VCC) all met on a website called OPForum, which closed recently. Dreading the thought of not having a place for us all to get together and hang out, a group of us decided to put this place together. Obviously, we did this for our “old” community, but we’d love nothing more than to see some new faces and make new friends...

There’s not much more to say here, other than we really hope you enjoy your stay here with us, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask one of the forum team (currently [mention]Chaud[/mention] ,[mention]Marco Polo[/mention] , [mention]riofriz[/mention] and [mention]sweetjacky[/mention] ).

We hope you guys have as much fun with this place as we have putting it together for you!

Lots of love,

The Void Century Club Team "

Check out the site: https://www.voidcentury.club/ .

Last edited:

alsarcastic

Devious Tyrant
Package Team
Jan 27, 2015
UK
strategygaming.net
FP$
Good looking and active forums. A few pointers.

• What's it about? I can't tell from the home page. A welcome block would be useful
  • Are your community announcements so important to be the first thing I see when I scroll down? Perhaps move them to the bottom and your core content to the top.
  • What's a 'Libary'? i.e. The Libary of Ohara - should it be LIBRARY?

Reactions: Rohan Winchester

Matthew

Everyone knows a Matthew
Jun 28, 2010
Under a bridge
FP$
Good looking and active forums. A few pointers.

• What's it about? I can't tell from the home page. A welcome block would be useful
  • Are your community announcements so important to be the first thing I see when I scroll down? Perhaps move them to the bottom and your core content to the top.
  • What's a 'Libary'? i.e. The Libary of Ohara - should it be LIBRARY?
1) It’s a One Piece Forum. That much is evident from the logo. Not disagreeing with your point but this is the type of forum you’d go to as a fan of the series.

2) As a very niche forum, I agree with this.

3) Based on the One Piece wiki, yes, it probably should be.

Onto my feedback, I love the theme. I like that the forums are populated with content. You may want to consider implementing global moderators as opposed to sectional moderators. In my experience, global moderators work fine especially for a forum of your size. You want your staff to be able to manage anything that arises. I’d say introduce sectional moderators if the size of your forum grows tremendously making the work load on global moderators impossible. Not before that happens.