• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Open recruitment for paid writers

Migi

Phantom Thief Lv. N00B
Hello everyone,

Paid Forum Posting is looking for writers to join the team! This is an excellent chance for you who like to write, have a good grasp of the English language, and are looking for the extra cash. We receive orders with wide selection of topics; sometimes we talk about gaming and television, other times we discuss farming or health. You can choose whatever you want to work on.

The important details about application can be found here in this section. If you still have questions after reading the guidelines, feel free to contact me privately. (I may not be online here often, so you can also reach me via PM on the PFP website, email to migi@paidforumposting.com, or PFP Discord channel.)

We look forward to working with you! :happy:

Lord Saru

Seasoned Veteran
Whats the pay rate? How are the payments made? What is the minimum payout?

Is it not mentioned in the site or is it that I am struggling to find it?

Last edited:

Migi

Phantom Thief Lv. N00B
Whats the pay rate? How are the payments made? What is the minimum payout?

Is it not mentioned in the site or is it that I am struggling to find it?
Added the answers to those questions at the FAQ part of the info thread. Also, check PM. :)

D

Deleted member 25872

I have registered. Please approve my account. Thank you.

Migi

Phantom Thief Lv. N00B
Bump! Recruitment is still open as we never run out of orders. :eek: Send me a PM if you need support or have any questions before applying. Thank you for reading!

Migi

Phantom Thief Lv. N00B
How many clients you have had so far? Busy or been very slow?
I joined the team in early 2016, while the company has been around since 2005. No idea how many clients we've had so far. ^^; We have ups and downs as with all business. I'd say we are quite busy with the orders we have these days.

Hacked

Reputable
FP$
Looks interesting, are you guys also hiring Staff aka Admins or Moderators?

Migi

Phantom Thief Lv. N00B
Orders are dropping, and so our recruitment continues. Contact me if you have questions about the position or the recruitment process. Thanks!

Migi

Phantom Thief Lv. N00B
This is still open in case anyone's wondering. Send me an email to the address listed above or a PM here if you have any questions! ;)