Ownership and New Staff Changes Updates

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
That explains it. I was just looking at @Cameron rank title and rank image and thought "What the heck?" :p

Reactions: Cammeh

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
Congratulations everyone, but especially to @Cameron who I know will be an amazing owner! We've know each other for a long time and I wish you great success with taking over FP. Best of luck! :heart:
Just now noticed this, but thank you. It's awesome to see you!

I'll do my best to stick around, hehe. If only I can make clones of myself and have more than 24 hours a day. :(
That's what we need you to do. ;)

In three different occasions, I saw that ForumPromotion keeps growing. :)

View attachment 5981
View attachment 5982
View attachment 5983
I'm really glad to see that! Thank you for pointing it out. :)

That explains it. I was just looking at @Cameron rank title and rank image and thought "What the heck?" :p
Yep. It's great to see you back and involved in our community, Aaron. If there is anything I can do to improve your experience here at FP, please don't hesitate to let me know. :)

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
I did send an email last night through the contact form. Appears no one has been in touch yet.... is the email address correct for the contact form?

Reactions: Cammeh

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
I did send an email last night through the contact form. Appears no one has been in touch yet.... is the email address correct for the contact form?
I did see that, but I forgot to respond to it. My apologies. I have sent you a PM. Let me know if you need anything else. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Aaron

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
Has it really been a year? :eek:
Congratulations on 1 year, that's great news.
Glad I came back when I did, I just read through Page 1 of this thread and can see how many people were longing for change and happy about you coming on board.