Package Service Guidelines

Discussion in 'Posting Packages' started by Daniel, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Daniel

Daniel Package Team Leader Package Team

+177

Package Service Guidelines

Hello there, and welcome to the FP package service. Here you can spend your FP cash to get posts, topics, or blog comments for your website. For more information on how to earn FP cash, please click here. The posts will be delivered by our Package Team Members. If you have any questions, feel free to send me (Daniel) a PM.

Guidelines:

• After requesting a package, you must wait the full time requirement, as stated below, before you may request another. This time requirement applies to both the website, and the member requesting the service. This means that you can not have another member request a package for your website to get around the time requirement; nor may you request multiple packages at once. The wait time starts from the day you request the package (not the day it is completed).

• You must have the required FP$ balance before requesting a package.

• We reserve the right to reject a package for any reason.

• You must be a member of the staff team for the website you are requesting a package on.

• We will not complete packages for websites that have content that would be deemed unacceptable here at Forum Promotion.

• We may struggle to complete packages for websites that have specific genres. In these situations, please work with us so that we can get your package completed. This may mean that we will have to post in boards what you have not requested or may involve an introductory topic being used as one of the topics.

• We will not complete packages on websites that need moderator approval for topics/posts. Please disable this feature before requesting a package.

• If you have certain specifications regarding your package, please let us know. For example, if you do not want a packager to add an advertisement to his or her signature, you need to make this clear when you make your request.

• Keep in mind that we may struggle to meet some specifications, such as requesting specific packagers. We will try our best to honor your requests, however, due to time and efficiency restraints, your specifications may not be fully completed if they are too difficult to complete.

• If your package is in progress and a Package Team Member find out an issue, you should solve it within 48 hours. If you don't and at least one part of your package has been completed, we will deduct half of the normal price of your package.

• Packages may take up to 72 hours or longer depending on the amount of requests at the time, we will try our utmost to get your package done in a timely manner, however delays do happen, so please be patient with us while we complete your package.

• If admin activation is enabled for new accounts, you must activate our accounts within 24 hours after registering. If an account is not activated after 24 hours, your package will be rejected, and if part of your package has been completed, we will deduct half of the normal price of your package.

Posting Packages

Garnet Package
    Details: You will receive 2 threads and 1 reply from 1 PT member on your forum. This is upgradeable to 3 topics and no replies.
    Requirements: None.
    Cost: 35 FP$ (+5 FP$ to upgrade the reply to a thread) or FREE for members who have been registered for less than one month.
    Extra Info: After you request this you must wait 7 days before requesting another package.

Emerald Package
    Details: You will receive 4 threads and 8 replies from 2 PT members on your forum. This is upgradeable to 12 threads and no replies.
    Requirements: You must be a member for one week and the forum must have 50 posts.
    Cost: 150 FP$ (+50 FP$ to upgrade the replies to threads)
    Extra Info: After you request this you must wait 14 days before requesting another package.

Ruby Package
    Details: You will receive 9 threads and 15 replies from 3 PT members on your forum. This is upgradeable to 24 threads and no replies.
    Requirements: You must have 20 posts on FP and your forum must have 200 posts.
    Cost: 350 FP$ (+100 FP$ to upgrade the replies to threads)
    Extra Info: After you request this you must wait 21 days before requesting another package.

Blog/Article Commenting Packages

Marble Package
    Details: You will receive 3 comments from 1 PT member.
    Requirements: You must be a member for one week and your blog must have more than 5 articles.
    Cost: 50 FP$
    Extra Info: After you request this you must wait 7 days before requesting another package.

Obsidian Package
    Details: You will receive 10 comments from 2 Package Team members on your blog.
    Requirements: You must have 20 posts on FP and the blog must have more than 20 articles.
    Cost: 160 FP$
    Extra Info: After you request this you must wait 15 days before requesting another package.

To request a package now, click here.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. Jordan

Jordan Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+583
    What about downgrading? This be made say 30 posts and 0 threads?

3. Hissae2

Hissae2 Retired Administrator Retired Admin

+342
    If this is something you're interested in then we can do that. Send me a PM and we can work out the details.

4. Champion

Champion Paragon

+398
    Why not add like 50 Threads and 10 replies for like 1000 FP$

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  5. Bluezone777

Bluezone777 Dinner Team Leader

+374
    I am no packager by any means but I don't think you quite know how difficult it is to do a package of that amount. I would believe it would be too much for our current team to handle especially if multiple packages of that nature were submitted at the same time as it would basically asking the entire team to do the near equivalent of a ruby package on their own for each of the package that you proposed. You could wait for @Hissae2 or one of the Package team members to say differently but something tells me that I doubt they would disagree with my statement.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Champion

Champion Paragon

+398
    I understand and I kinda changed it now.

7. Bluezone777

Bluezone777 Dinner Team Leader

+374
    I see you lowered it but I am not sure it would be doable. Right now, we have three ruby packages that are ongoing in which those users could have purchased your package suggestion instead. Let's just say for discussion that is what they all do. Now you have three packages that demand a total of 150 threads to be posted along with the other users who would have stuck with what they requested because they couldn't have afforded it and that is to get done with a team of four which makes for nearly 30 something threads a member which is a heck of a lot especially if you get to a situation where you have a retirement or a LOA which would either force the remaining three to take over the fourth's work load or push someone else from elsewhere on the team to cover which may not be possible for a number of reasons. You will likely end up with packages taking too long to get completed which will leave users dissatisfied and possibly have to deny them a full package because the team could not complete it due to lack of thread ideas or other issues which will leave people dissatisfied. I don't doubt that the team would love to offer bigger packages but they have to work with two sides one being the customer and the other being the employee. The packages has to be both of a sound value, doable for the majority of requests with room left for a small amount of incomplete packages as well as priced fairly.

I don't want for you to take this as me just shooting you down right out the gate but offering you a window into how complex the issue is as it might look deceptively easy to figure out or implement when it's not the case. Like I said before, I am not the package team nor am I the directory but I feel my assessment(I am a reviewer after all so that's kinda my thing lol) is fair and honest picture of the package requestor's POV as well as the Package staff team POV).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Champion

Champion Paragon

+398
    I completely understand what your saying the package team is very hard job as people on FP staff members of this role will have go on other forums post sometimes it takes hours and days also this isn't their real job as many people on here have real life work with either college and jobs were FP is just volunteer work (I hope you understand what i am saying my grammar is not good now days :p) And many people request these services so it does take time for the Package team members to response to other services.

9. Hissae2

+342
    Yeah, Bluezone's explanation is correct. We actually did have an auction a while ago for a 60 post package and it didn't go well, it took a month to be completed and only a couple of people worked on it. Unfortunately we just don't have the resources to complete bigger packages at this time.

10. Champion

Champion Paragon

+398
    I understand and please whatever i said I hope it didn't sound offensive or mean I was agreeing what Bluezone said.

11. Hissae2

+342
    It's not offensive at all. Thank you for the suggestion! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lifespot

Lifespot Familiar Face

+27
    Emerald Package
    Details: You will receive 4 threads and 8 replies from 2 PT members on your forum. This is upgradeable to 12 threads and no replies.
    Requirements: You must be a member for one week and the forum must have 50 posts.
    Cost: 150 FP$ (+50 FP$ to upgrade the replies to threads)
    Extra Info: After you request this you must wait 14 days before requesting another package.

Is that 4 threads and 8 replies per member or in total?

13. Daniel

+177
    @Lifespot

The 4 thread and 8 replies is split between 2 Package Team members.

14. Lifespot

Lifespot Familiar Face

+27
    Thanks for the clarity @Daniel - I have submitted a request, would you be interested in taking it up?

15. Daniel

+177
    If one of my other PTM's don't pick it up I will pick it up shortly.