Package service V2.0

Lord Saru

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Feb 21, 2010
From the blue
FP$
Cheers everyone.

Today, I am happy to announce the introduction of FP Package service 2.0. Around 5 months into our official re-opening, we have completed 150 packages and served more than 55 clients to their satisfaction. However, this did not happen without the hard work of our package team members. In our own endeavor to make our work easier and more in line with the expectations of our members and clients, we had implemented a host of internal reforms which is behind the smooth and active work you see. But, we have decided not to stop there and continue our efforts with the revamping the entire package service.

Here are the features of Package Service v2.0

1. For those of you who have already requested a package from the start of this month, you might have noticed that we have done away with the request template and that we have moved over to a more streamlined submission form system. The template has been modified to accommodate some new services we are offering. It has also dropped a few fields like ‘Packager preference’ and ‘location preference’ to bring it in tow with our policies.
  2. We are moving over to a more rational cool off period. In order to serve our customers in a more reasonable manner, we have decided to reduce cool-off period in all packages by 1 to 7 days. The package information thread in the package service forum has been updated to reflect this.
  3. We want to incentivize our clients who are willing to give us feedback on our service. Henceforth, all clients giving us a feedback can avail a reduced cooling off period from what is mentioned in the package service information thread. It will be reduced by 3 days.
  4. Additionally, those of who are providing us feedback can opt in for a free reminder service. If opted for, we will send you a reminder when you have surpassed your cooling off period and are eligible to request for the next package.
  5. All package templates have been updated. They now come with a new look.
  6. The last part of it is what you have probably noticed. The package team has shed its orange color and will now appear as red minions. The color has been selected after an internal polling and will remain untill or after the next set of reforms.
We continue to value your patronage as well as your feedback on all the package requests. We hereby assure you that all feedbacks are taken seriously and looked into with utmost care and compassion.

We look forward to completing more packages for you,

Yours,
The Package Team

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
#BetterRedThanDead When I first have seen the red color, I thought it was the admins of FP. Why red? If new people join or people/traffic comes they will think that they are site admins since red is known to be admins. JUst heads-up that's all :) don't want to confused members now.

I like the new, hopefully it will get used allot more.

Ashley

Paragon
Jan 10, 2013
chattingtime.net
FP$
#BetterRedThanDead When I first have seen the red color, I thought it was the admins of FP. Why red? If new people join or people/traffic comes they will think that they are site admins since red is known to be admins. JUst heads-up that's all :) don't want to confused members now.

Is red the traditional color for administration staff on most forum software?

Alexander.

Team Member
Package Team
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$

Thank you for your feedback. I understand where you’re coming from and if issues of this nature are persistent, the team will look to make changes. The Review Team was red and I can’t recall any problems.

Is red the traditional color for administration staff on most forum software?
Yes, it is the traditional colour for administration staff - it’s the default colour that comes with the forum software.

Lord Saru

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Feb 21, 2010
From the blue
FP$
Dont forget to visit us and utilize our services!

• Love
Reactions: Alexander.

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Reactions: alsarcastic

Hissae2