Bug Page Could Not Be Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
I just clicked onto a thread in the Marketplace (Advertising) area and every thread gives me the error of this threads title. Just wanted to point it out.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Are you logged in by phone or PC and which browser are you using? I don't get that message and can see the threads so we need to figure out what's different for your account.

Ozzy47

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Community Team
Gamma Premium
I can access everything as well.

Ash

Madly Diligent
I just clicked onto a thread in the Marketplace (Advertising) area and every thread gives me the error of this threads title. Just wanted to point it out.
It's your ad blocker. I have the same issue.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
Just to note, there are a few threads in that board that, because of how they are titled, an ad blocker won't let you view the content of the thread. This is part of the reason why I don't run an ad blocker on Forum Promotion, as I do not know what thread titles will auto-trigger the ad blocker.

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
Yeah, it was my ad blocker. I didn't realise it would just block entire pages like that because I've never had it do that before.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
Just to note, there are a few threads in that board that, because of how they are titled, an ad blocker won't let you view the content of the thread. This is part of the reason why I don't run an ad blocker on Forum Promotion, as I do not know what thread titles will auto-trigger the ad blocker.
I'm on Brave & sometimes I have to click the Brave Shields & then the page is viewable for me.

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Hello! Due to this being a result of an Ad blocker, I’m closing this thread as it’s not a bug related to Forum Promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.