WTB Paid posting in a marketing / web design forum

dojo

Up-and-Coming Sensation
I end my forum hiatus again and have thought about preparing a web design / marketing forum for my ideal client (medical professionals who need websites).

The forum is here: http://marketing.themedically.com/

As you can see the main topics are:

• Medical SEO,
  • Design & Programming,
  • Content Marketing,
  • Conversion Optimization,
  • Email Marketing
  • Offline Advertising
Dont' get scared by the medical niche, it's more to boost my SEO and get to this ideal persona, but we all know that ANY website actually can use this stuff, even if they are not into the medical industry. All websites need good SEO, a look on optimizing the conversion rate, good email marketing campaigns, proper advertisement outside the internet and all site issues are the same, no matter what niche we're talking about.

I'd need 3 paid forum posters right now to speed up my content creation on the forums and boost its initial development.

If you'd like to post in a webmaster forum (that's what it is after all), please send me a PM with your rates and availability.

I am looking at roughly 100 posts/month, which means an average of 3-4/day. It doesn't have to be every day, but ideally it should be spread evenly, so that we don't have activity periods and inactivity for weeks. This can also allow me to come up with more interesting threads and make it more engaging (and your work easier).

As you can see we don't have game threads and not too much general chat, since I'd like to get the most out of SEO work, so I am looking and quality posts from people who are, as I am, extremely passionate about websites and knowledgeable enough to keep a decent conversation going.

Thank you in advance for helping me with this:

Here I'll keep you updated on the availability of the posting plans:

PAID FORUM POSTERS: