Paid/Free Partner Search Co-Ownership on a Start Up Company - Ways to promote your Website and YouTube videos!

I am not going to say to much, nor am I going to just give the link to just any body, just yet, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in joining me, co-owner ship of everything we would go 50/50 down the middle on everything. One main thing is the website is completed and being updated has I type this, and will continue to be updated. What I can say about the site is it's a way to earn and promote your website where ever it be traffic, sign ups, promotions or even a YouTube video views (subscriptions might come later on).

If anyone interested reply here or convo/pm me.

I mainly need your time and dedication with giving ideas.

D

Deleted member 25872

I am not going to say to much, nor am I going to just give the link to just any body, just yet, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in joining me, co-owner ship of everything we would go 50/50 down the middle on everything. One main thing is the website is completed and being updated has I type this, and will continue to be updated. What I can say about the site is it's a way to earn and promote your website where ever it be traffic, sign ups, promotions or even a YouTube video views (subscriptions might come later on).

If anyone interested reply here or convo/pm me.

I mainly need your time and dedication with giving ideas.
I’d be up for another success.

I’d be up for another success.
I have big plans that involve affiliate and amazon drop shipping but that's over time. Be aware i am willing to lose a bit of cash to make it back in the long run also if we split the loses to gain more it works out better for both of us. you got discord? add me Epiphanie#1147

D

Deleted member 25872

I have big plans that involve affiliate and amazon drop shipping but that's over time. Be aware i am willing to lose a bit of cash to make it back in the long run also if we split the loses to gain more it works out better for both of us. you got discord? add me Epiphanie#1147
I’ll send you a message later.