• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Partnership Owner of a TCG Forums

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
FP$
I am on the search for someone that can do all the server side its gotta be paid hosted forums running on something decent I don’t want no access to the server you manage that. I am willing to help manage the forums and post useful, decks, and related topics and pay for the cost of domain and hosting BUT it’s about trust you will have to pay the first month then after I will pay you something and continue to pay the months hosting.

I don’t want just anyone I am interested in people with the same passion and wanted to earn.

NOTE: Once I have paid for the two months hosting I would personally like to own the domain.
Thus from my understanding you seeking for the first month on the house for the following...
  • Domain Name
  • Hosting
  • Assistance with maintaining said hosting
As well for someone genuinely interested in your community type? If so I would like to understand more of what form of community you are seeking to form. As well what being required on the hosting side (like what software you are looking to host and/or storage, daily emailing and transfer (bandwidth) requirements).

Either raise this thread on my live chat or simply PM me if you would like instead.

Thus from my understanding you seeking for the first month on the house for the following...
  • Domain Name
  • Hosting
  • Assistance with maintaining said hosting
As well for someone genuinely interested in your community type? If so I would like to understand more of what form of community you are seeking to form. As well what being required on the hosting side (like what software you are looking to host and/or storage, daily emailing and transfer (bandwidth) requirements).

Either raise this thread on my live chat or simply PM me if you would like instead.
Nope in a months time I will pay for the first and continue paying.

it’s to do with tcg and the market and games collectables I would like mybb or something secure.

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
FP$
Nope in a months time I will pay for the first and continue paying.
AHH I see now, that all make sense now. :)

t’s to do with tcg and the market and games collectables
Ah also I get what you meant by TCG now, thanks for explaining that further for me also. :) Though it not something that I been into since at those ages I was more into computer gaming since it was considerably more accessible to me as a deaf and blind person.

I would like mybb
Entirely agrees especially if you are looking for a more "traditional" forum feel. Quite straight forwarded and a reasonably active support forum as well.

Xyphien

Addicted
I actually own HTTG.News which is a website, forum and discord community. It's based around tabletop & card games. More-so around developers of it. I haven't touched it in a while, but if you'd like to revive it we can work something out. It has a partnership with TCG which is a printing/selling service for board game and card game developers. Let me know if you're interested, DM me and we can discuss more.

I actually own HTTG.News which is a website, forum and discord community. It's based around tabletop & card games. More-so around developers of it. I haven't touched it in a while, but if you'd like to revive it we can work something out. It has a partnership with TCG which is a printing/selling service for board game and card game developers. Let me know if you're interested, DM me and we can discuss more.
Sent you a pm still searching.

Puppuccino

Sponsored Content
FP$
You seem to be asking for a lot without much drive to support the community.

If you want to start a forum why don't you do it yourself?