Periods are useless for me personally!

Naiwen

Madly Diligent
Jun 28, 2010
mentalwellnesscafe.com
FP$
Since I’m on birth control, and don’t want kids ever, I don’t see what use my periods are for. Planning to take some birth control shot to stop them altogether completely, a load off my mind really. I’m on manic low and have ADHD and OCD when on mine, thence why I really don’t see why I should have them every 3 weeks for 4-5 days. It’s just a stress less for me personally really indeed. @Joshua Farrell, hope it’s okay to vent about this because I’m just fed up with mine myself. I feel icky, gross and disgusting whilst on mine.

Talk Mental Health

Nicholas888

Acquaintance
Feb 17, 2018
FP$
Honestly speaking, I didn't hear about such a birth control stop. Even if it exists, I'm not sure it is not harmful to your health, so my advice is to address a doctor and think twice. In case the reason is only in the frequency of your periods, it is possible to use Implant Birth Control. My wife has it. She had no weird side effects and her periods became infrequent (I'm talking like twice a year). It might be a way out for you. Hope it helps!

Last edited:

sprite1950

Reputable
Mar 31, 2021
FP$
I could never understand why women have to have them so young. They mostly start way before the majority of women want to have children and are quite unpleasant to deal with.

My daughter doesn't want children and she has the implant too. The only problem with this is she spots continually so I would talk to your doctor about the various methods of birth control. There is so much more available to women than when I was young. I am sure you will find something to suit you.