Personal bloggers - FP blog ring

alsarcastic

Devious Tyrant
Package Team
Jan 27, 2015
UK
strategygaming.net
FP$
I have a personal blog I’ve kept running since 2005. 15 long years. I haven’t posted on it since September 2019 but want to make a start again.

I got to thinking, there are others out there who actively blog and perhaps we could find a way to help each other out.

The FP blog ring (not a confirmed title) came to mind. It’s simple really, if you have a blog add your URL down below and a few details about it and you. I will add you to my links in the sidebar and subscribe to your blog so I’m informed of new posts. I ask you to do the same for me. If you post I shall read. If I have something to say about your post I shall comment. I ask you to do the same for me.

No mandatory comment-for-comment exchange. Only comment if you have something to say. But knowing someone is reading your words is a good thing, right? And if someone comments it’s because they want to not through any imposed requirement.

I’m at https://alsarcastic.com - I’m a straight male from the UK. 40ish. I like gaming, movies, science fiction and current affairs.

Who wants to join in? The least you’ll get is a back link. The most you’ll get is a happy subscriber who actually reads your blog because he wishes to.

Reactions: ZandraJoi

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I have, on my blog at least, an area where people can request to become an affiliate. You just give me the link to your site (regardless if it's a forum, blog or website) and an 88 x 31 affiliate button. Would you be willing to do something like this also?

22_22

Madly Diligent
Package Team
Jun 14, 2009
Sweden
FP$
I like this idea.

I am a 22-year-old male from England but this year I have been living in Sweden as part of my studying. I like to write about the experiences I have at university and travelling, as well as sport and mental health.
My link is https://lifeistoo.sport.blog/ :)

alsarcastic

Devious Tyrant
Package Team
Jan 27, 2015
UK
strategygaming.net
FP$
I like this idea.

I am a 22-year-old male from England but this year I have been living in Sweden as part of my studying. I like to write about the experiences I have at university and travelling, as well as sport and mental health.
My link is https://lifeistoo.sport.blog/ :)
I'll add you tonight.
I have, on my blog at least, an area where people can request to become an affiliate. You just give me the link to your site (regardless if it's a forum, blog or website) and an 88 x 31 affiliate button. Would you be willing to do something like this also?
Yeah sure. That's just as good. I'll need to dust off my MS Paint skills.
alsarcastic.png
alsarcasticblue.png
alsarcasticred.png
alsarcasticwhite.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 22_22

alsarcastic

Devious Tyrant
Package Team
Jan 27, 2015
UK
strategygaming.net
FP$
Tomorrow is August and in order to jumpstart my blog once more I'm going to write a new post everyday for the entire month! I have a list of subjects to write about but it's incomplete. I need 2 more ideas.

1. blog name and meaning
2. How the coronavirus has affected me
3. 3 favourite books
4. My dream job
5. Black Lives Matter
6. What I'm afraid of
7. 3 favourite songs
8. What are you reading now?
9. 3 goals for next year
10. An announcement
11. Concerts I have been to
12. GUEST POST @22_22
13. Biggest regret
14. 5 favourite quotes
15. My family
16. TV show I am addicted to
17. Favourite picture from 2020
18. Current relationship status
19. What do you collect?
20. Top 3 movies
21. GUEST POST TWO
22. Proudest moment
23. Social Media
24. Happiest moment of 2020
25. What hobbies do you have?
26. 3 places I want to visit
27. What's so bad about Mondays?
30. GUEST POST THREE
31. Why do you blog?

You may have noticed three guests post slots. Anyone want to write a post for my blog? You can of course link to your own in the post - in fact I would expect it.

If there's more than three people interested I'll add extra slots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22_22

alsarcastic

Devious Tyrant
Package Team
Jan 27, 2015
UK
strategygaming.net
FP$
Hi. I added your link last week. Are you going to reciprocate? There are buttons above.