• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

kelleympz

Acquaintance
FP$
Was deemed "Better than the first two combined" by critics... what did you think?

I loved the return of the characters ^.^

And I have many spoilers I wil not reveal.... it was great!! But very long, much like the ending of LOTR!

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
I still haven't seen the second one yet :( . I really need to catch up.

Titivilus

Familiar Face
FP$
Hmm - I don't really consider 2 and 3 separate movies; it was just a two-parter.

In any event, I loved all three. I thought it was the perfect blend of tongue-in-cheek and high adventure. If any movie(s) could be considered a worthy successor of Captain Blood, these were it.

I also think that's entirely due to the casting; from Depp and Knightly, to Rush and even Lee Arenburg, I think the cast was perfect from top to bottom.

Disney! Whodda' thunk?

Perryboy

Reputable
FP$
I think there all really good but 3 is the best, it's funny especially when the little man fires the bazooka thing and goes flying bakc! lol

Zyenet

Addicted
FP$
Yes, it was one of my favorite movies.

I have seen the first, and third, but not the second. I do hope to see it soon. :eek: :)

pokbg

Acquaintance
FP$
I saw it... and was highly dissappointed. I loved number 1 and thought the second one was ok... but number 3? It was awful... the charm and magic of it was all gone... didn't get any feelings for the characters whatsoever... the story was all messy with tons of useless and stupid ideas crammed into it (some of the stories had no point whatsoever, and left you hanging in no-where land)... I was bored out of my mind... and if it wasn't for the fact that we paid £3.75 to rent it I would have turned it off... but figured I'd get value for my money and endure it to the end! lol!

DaiOzzyTM

New Arrival
FP$
kelleympz said:
Was deemed "Better than the first two combined" by critics... what did you think?

I loved the return of the characters ^.^

And I have many spoilers I wil not reveal.... it was great!! But very long, much like the ending of LOTR!

critics did not say that as far as i know critics hated it and so do i the story is too complicated they have changed the world and stroy too mcuh going from swashbuckeling to silly mythical magic. characters were ruined, will was stupid betraying them, elizabeth being pirate captain was silly and jacks whole multiple personality was silly and annoying. it was too long and tho some films nice to see returns and barbossa was cool but ther wasnt much rlly new id prefered if they didnt combine number 2 and 3 but made them all seperate adventures