• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

MetalForever

New Arrival
FP$
This flick was really good after it got going. It took quite a while for the action and the good stuff to get going but after that I really enjoyed it, as did I with the previous two. :D

Brokenangel

New Arrival
FP$
I was happy with this movie. I had been slightly disappointed when the second one came out, and the third one I think redeemed itself. I still think the first movie is my favorite, but I enjoyed the entire series, if only for Jack Sparrow.

ZombieFreeWorld

Acquaintance
FP$
i actually was pretty sad about this movie. It was really cool and stuff till the whole pirate king thing. That is when i got up and walked out. i thought it was the dumbest thing ever. Then i saw the rest of the movie on dvd and i threw the DVD out the window. worst movie out of all of them.

PretzelCorps

Familiar Face
FP$
ZombieFreeWorld said:
i actually was pretty sad about this movie. It was really cool and stuff till the whole pirate king thing. That is when i got up and walked out. i thought it was the dumbest thing ever. Then i saw the rest of the movie on dvd and i threw the DVD out the window. worst movie out of all of them.

Freak out, much??

I was rather pleased, despite the writing being focused on a very general audience. But, hey... It's a Disney movie, right?