Planned Activities

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
Do any of you have any current planned activities that you will be doing sometime soon?

As of right now, I have a concert I am going to shortly, and will be enjoying some time to work on things for the next 2 weeks, that I normally wouldn't be able to focus strictly on, due to having the next two weeks off of work.

Matthew

Lt. Cmdr. Data
Jun 28, 2010
West Virginia
FP$
I have work Monday - Friday from 7:30 - 3:30. I'm also planning to go on a belated honeymoon in March with my wife but we haven't decided where we are going. Most likely Columbus Ohio for spring break (I'm a teacher, it's great).

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
I'm thinking about going to a Knicks game next weekend. Weekdays are cheaper, but i'm currently working 9-6 so not much time to get to the game. :/

Jon

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
I don't have many eventful plans for the future at the moment, although, I definitely have a hoard of goals!

Getting myself in better shape by working out daily and constantly expanding my IT knowledge base is crucial for 2019. Improving my thought patterns and disciplining myself will be essential if I want to reach these goals. I run my own business so I have a lot of work to do to bring myself to a comfortable, consistent, and stable income.

Heres to 2019 being the year of positive change! :selfie:

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
I would like to visit Scotland this year, maybe around September. Haven't gotten time to plan an itinerary yet, but I'm compiling a mental list of places to see and things to do. Then the question is whether to drag my husband along, who is not big on traveling, or my best friend, who would definitely like to go. It just seems a little unsafe for two young women to travel to another country alone.

Once summer returns, it'll be prime hiking season! And kayaking. I'm ready to be outside again :tired:

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I do a lot of walking and hiking so once the weather gets better (meaning no more snow/ice/rain) I'll be going to some new parks to check out their trails.

D

Deleted member 44219

Nope. Just writing code, learning Algebra and growing my forum.

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
Once the sun starts making more of a show want to go out fishing. Way to cold to stand at the end of a pier or by a river and fish for a few hours! Plus summer fishing there is always more options for fishing!