• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Play Observed ~ Observed Gaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
Hello,
I just released this on Monday 28th June and would love to know what people think! :)

https://playobserved.com

(I wrote some of the plugins and the feed system so that’s the reason why it’s in beta since it’s new code)

all feedback will be taken seriously!

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
Thank you very much! :)
It’s a slow start to get people to reply to threads but slowly but surely I’ll get there!

Gray

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
Just a heads up, not sure if this is intentional, but clicking the site's logo directs you to playobserved.com/feeds but presents an error "you must have an account to use this feature". It's kind of off-putting. I'd recommend changing it so it directs to the forum page or allowing guests to see the feeds page. :cat:

Otherwise, not bad. I'll join shortly.

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
Just a heads up, not sure if this is intentional, but clicking the site's logo directs you to playobserved.com/feeds but presents an error "you must have an account to use this feature". It's kind of off-putting. I'd recommend changing it so it directs to the forum page or allowing guests to see the feeds page. :cat:

I appreciate your feedback!
The feeds system works exactly like Facebook so it be hard for guests to use, But what I am going to do is create a news system so when users are logged out they can be redirected to something that’s like a blog instead and giving signed in users the ability to choose what they wanna see when clicking the logo that’s definitely in the works :)

Fait

Seasoned Veteran

I have fixed this issue logged out users will be redirected to an article feature while logged in members by default will be redirected to the article system but can change this in their account settings.

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
You can now promote your YouTube and twitch streams!!

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
You can now upload your twitch streams or YouTube content!!

Twitch Only:

Both YouTube & Twitch(clips), old streams

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
New Article!

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
More updates are to come!!

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
New Ranks!

Status