Please review Agora Road nostalgic forum

scooter

Reputable
FP$
I like the content, and I think the number of boards seems good. They seem to be getting good traffic. The graphics and font are a bit difficult to read, but I understand that's a design choice, so Your Mileage May Vary.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Theme is way too busy.

I have to agree with @Matthew on this. The tiling of the image isn't working and if it was just a banner across the top it would be more pleasing.

The font takes some time to get used to. The latest profile posts takes up a huge amount of space before scrolling all the way down to get to the actual forum.

The variety of areas to post in is nice and pages load very fast for me which is a good thing!

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
FP$
I have to agree with @Matthew on this. The tiling of the image isn't working and if it was just a banner across the top it would be more pleasing.

The font takes some time to get used to. The latest profile posts takes up a huge amount of space before scrolling all the way down to get to the actual forum.

The variety of areas to post in is nice and pages load very fast for me which is a good thing!
@OP, better pay attention if staff are agreeing with me

Abizaga

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
It looks good! It's kind of cluttered but the theme itself is quite nice!

simonweb

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Woah! Those are some super unique forum themes! 😲 And they really do fit your forum niche/topic. I really like the windows 96 theme, although they are all unique and cool, I would say they are also way too busy and cluttered to use for a longer period. As a user I'd probably just use the Tokyo Night Shift theme. I would also reduce the number of entries in the "Latest posts" box on your frontpage and maybe move the status updates box to the sidebar which is looking kind of empty.

Either way, it's a cool site you have there! 👍