Please review my new forum

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
FP$
Please check it out and let me know if I could improve
I would strongly suggest adding a dark themeing option, I am deaf and blind and thus it's difficult for me to read light on light, usually a good dark theme can normally supply a good contrast to address that in addition to intense lighting.

An alternative to this would at least make the light theme easier to read with increased contrasts and make it easier on the eyes if you can't do the above.

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
FP$
Thank you for your feedback @FriendlyPerson! I am planning to make a dark version of the current theme but that takes time unfortunately. Meanwhile there are two alternative themes which you can use: the default IPB theme with higher contrast as well as a dark theme.
You are very welcome, thanks for being transparent about this and providing a few temporary options until a improved dark theme can ultimately be present. :)

simonweb

Up-and-Coming Sensation
It looks nice. Nothing wrong when we land there and see the forum. The first impression is positive. The only probable glitch is that yellow is too bright against the pure white background.
Thanks! Do you mean the sign-up button in the header specifically, or the yellow color on all the buttons?

The design is really nice! The domain makes it sound like a dating wesbsite though
Hehe yeah maybe. 😂

I like the simplicity of it. The threads are front & center & right to the point.
Thank you! :)

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
I think it's perfect. I've seen a lot of crappy looking forums. But yours looks really well put together and professionally done. It's good that you have a domain name and I really do like the banner and the light theme. Keep up the good work. 👍